Revenge of the dog poo

Kylie1007

Reaction score
My mum was saying about a family friend of ours who, the other day, was walking home and noticed a woman who had just let her dog poo right in front of his house. Anyway she didn't pick it up so HE picked it up in his hands (bare! :puke: ) and threw it at her back!!! :rotfl:

He said it was worth disinfecting his hands for the look on her face!

Kylie1007 said:
My mum was saying about a family friend of ours who, the other day, was walking home and noticed a woman who had just let her dog poo right in front of his house. Anyway she didn't pick it up so HE picked it up in his hands (bare! :puke: ) and threw it at her back!!! :rotfl:

He said it was worth disinfecting his hands for the look on her face!

Ewww Good for him though!
I bet that woman got the shock of her life - I would have wet myself laughing if i saw someone do that.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hehe
Someone I know of was playing football for the local team in the park (Lets call him Mr A) - its a public field so loads of people walk their dogs on it - some bloke walked through the pitch with his dog who decided to have a poo right in the middle. The players moaned at him and told him to pick it up but he said he didnt have anything to pick it up with. It got a bit more heated and tempers were fraying, the players were saying it was out of order for him to let his dog poo there soon as they had to play there and they didnt want to be covered in poo and he just wasnt having any of it and saying it wasnt his problem- Mr A is pretty large and he went over and picked the bloke up and dumped him head first in the poo and said - well how do you like it..... :puke: he left pretty swifly after that! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back