how do these ppl keep there kids?

fran_23

Reaction score
urgh i'm so p*ssed off!!

my mum was dropping me and hayden home earlier when a spanish guy came over and asked could we help as a little girl was crying and his english wasnt very good.
he pointed across the road where a little girl was crying out of the window, i went over and she was hysterical. turns out shes only 5
and she said her mum went to the shop and had locked her in the bedroom..she was desperate for a wee and kept saying i need to wee in between sobs! i managed to establish that her mum had been gone 3 hours so i knocked next door and the woman said "oh her mums done stuff like this before, i'll ring her" she phoned her and told me that the woman was on her way home and she would sit outside and talk to the little girl until she got home.

so i came inside but it was still another few hours until the woman actually got home.
the neighbour told me the childs father isnt with her mum and its his house but they stay there and hes reported her for this sort of behaviour before, but hes an ignorant pig, i had to go and have a go at him once at 1 in the morning when he blasting music out of his car right outside haydens window and woke him up, he just said "yeah yeah" and drove off!
my mums a police woman and she said she's gonna report them to social at work so it hasnt come from a neighbour.
how is this woman allowed to be a mum?? makes me sooo angry!!

:twisted: :twisted: :evil:

Oh god that is just disgraceful, I don't know if I would have been able to stop my self from going in and getting her out myself.

Anything could have happened in that time, what if the house had caught fire, or she hurt herself.

That is just awful.

xSuzx

i know i really felt like breaking the door down..
but to be honest these aren't the kind of ppl i want to get on the wrong
side of, they arent exactly friendly..i was terrified about asking him to turn his music down that night.

This sort of thing makes my blood boil!! If you want to get a dog from somewhere like the animal shelter, they check you out and make sure you are fit to care for it...but any idiot is allowed to have a baby.
That poor little girl :x

thats terrible, many people wish to be a parent and can't while others abuse it, its so sad

Next time ring the Sun newspaper, they love stories like this to be honest, and it would be the quickest way to get social services involved because they wouldn't like the press!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back