Psychic -do you believe ?!!

nikki1306

Reaction score
Hi

My mums friend is a psychic/healer!! :think:
She predicted that things would get a lot better for my aunty this month and they did she is at her happiest after getting back with her husband :clap:
This friend has also healed her husband from his hip pain :D ,and loads of other stuff.

Well my mum saw her today and told her i was pregnant and she told my mum that i am gonna have twin boys :roll:

Now i am freaking out!!, does anyone have any experience with this sort of thing :? I have my 12 week scan tomorrow so i will find out then if the twin part is right!!

I am pretty open minded with this sort of thing (well until now :? )!!

I'm a sceptic, but will watch this space to hear your news tomorrow?
Good luck!!
Emilia xx

I've seen a couple and yes to some extent i do believe however there are a lot of fakers out there, i have been told of things which will happen in the future and they have, and i've been told of things in the past which wee spot on, some could have been picked up out of papers and stuff but other stuff no one could have known :0) how did scan go?

Few!! there is only one,hope she got the boy bit right though,would love a little boy :D,been put back two weeks though,just as i thought i was about to join the second tri,get another scan in two weeks though which is great :D

Sorry am a sceptic but do find it all interesting :)

maybe the one baby is hiding behind the other :shock: it has been known lol :lol:

That's what my mum said Manda :shock: . Got another scan on the 2nd May,maybe he/she will reveal themselves then lol

In general, I believe that there are real psychics, but those who charge for readings etc are, in my opinion just parasites who know how to read people and play on their gullibility and emotional state.

Sorry - I'm not saying that about your Mom's friend, just psychics of the phone line or fairground variety. I know someone whose daughter went missing (still is after almost ten years) and the psychics her parents consulted told them six different things...one that she was dead, one that she was alive and near water, one that she was safe and well and had run away etc etc.

Sue

I know what you mean Sue,personally i would never pay to see one either xx

I believe all this stuff. My mums mate paid to go see one after her sister died, At the funeral my mum mates was there alone with rachael(her sister who had passed away) and she hid her wedding ring in the coffin with rachael and left so nobody else knew it was there anyway at this physics place the woman said "rachael says thankyou for the ring" she also said "rachael is telling me her neck is hurting still" (she died in a car accident and broke her neck) How did this woman know that?? my mums mate never even told her her sister had died...freaky huh

It scares me but i believe it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back