Raspberry leaf tea?

BabyMaker

Reaction score
Hi ladies, has anyone got any success stories with raspberry leaf tea? Or is anyone planning on using it? I didn’t with my other 2 and had long painful labours where I just didn’t dialate naturally (well, suuuper slowly anyway). So I’ve started researching the tea/tablet idea. Thanks x

I drank raspberry leaf tea and my dd came 1 day early, I had a very long labour and ended up with an emergency c section after failure to progress after 9.5cm. I felt like l recovered quickly, I’m not sure if that was down to the tea or not :) I quite liked the drink, so it wasn’t a bad thing for me & I’ll use it again xx

I'm using it at the moment. 1 cup a day so far, will go up to 2 cups a day at 32 weeks and then 3 cups a day at 36 weeks. 1st baby so no prior experience. I'm also going to eat dates from 32 weeks as that's meant to be helpful too. The doctor wasn't convinced it would do anything to help but she said it was perfectly safe so I figure it's worth trying. I also am still off normal tea but raspberry leaf tastes nice.

I took the tablets and my labour was only four hours which isn’t bad for a first baby

I drank it from 32 weeks. Ended up being induced at 2 weeks overdue, 15 hour labour. I’m not convinced it did anything but it made me feel like I was trying!!

I drank it from 32 weeks too. I had to be induced due to baby not moving. Once they broke my waters I didn’t need the medicine to start the contractions, which is not common with a first labour even if you’re not being induced early. I naturally dialated from 0-10 in 7hrs so that was pretty good! Who knows if the tea helped but it’s meant to make contractions “efficient” and mine definitely were lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back