raspberry leaf tea?

Minxy

Reaction score
Has anyone used this with any success?

The vibe I've been getting is that tea drinkers found it more useful than the tablets, but any experience shared would be useful.

Have started today and quite impressed with the taste! :D

I used the tablets, what a waste of money! I went 2 weeks over and ended up with a c section. What a waste of £5 :lol:

i used the holland and barrat capsules and just emptied a capsule into warm water when ever i fancied a cup during the day. Its a lovely drink actually. The t bags are a waste of time. the capsules from holland and barrat are the proper thing.
I SWEAR by it.
I can't wait to start taking mine. It doesn't bring labour on unless baby is ready but when labour does start i think its less painful and quicker.

You have nothing to lose. Take it! :D

Thanks for the tip on those capsules! :D

they are quite expensive but worth the extra pennies. :D

Ive got the tea and for about 4-5 days I took about 4 cups a day but it gave me mega wind :oops:

budge said:
you need the capsules.

If I get the chance to get near a holland and barrat Im going to give them a go. The most healthy shop in this town is the chippie that frys in nut oil. :lol:

:rotfl:

do they do battered haggis? I had some last year in cumbria and became addicted.

Oh yeah, dh has that if we are getting a chippy. I shouldnt have started talking about chippies, im wanting chips and cheese now.

I had the tea from H&B, steeped 3-4 cups a day for at least 10 mins. Definately worked for me, had a very manageable labour and short 2nd stage.

Only thing was it gave me very strong braxton hicks :)

Laura, if TEA gives you wind, I'd probably stay away from deep fried haggis! :rotfl:

I stay away from dh after he has had it I can assure you :lol:

i brought the tea bags ones from the super market it didn't do anything for my labour but it did help to stop ripping, one of my mates swore by it to help you stop ripping it worked for me i dont know if it was me or the tea and i'll never know,

Didn't stop me tearing, but this time I will be doing the perineal massage as I don't want what I went through last time! :shakehead:

I suppose I will never know if it was the raspberry leaf tea that helped my labour, wont be taking a chance this time and not drinking it that's for sure!

Unfortunately it didn't make a blind bit of difference for me. :( Waste of my money!

Hi

I drank the tea but don't feel that it helped me really (well Olivia was back to back so it was a long and difficult labour anyway) but I do think it helped to get my uterus back to normal size after the birth, - I was just about to throw the half full box out when I was home from the hospital but I read on it that it said to take post birth to help get the uterus down.

Lucy

oh whoops i 4got bout my raspberry tea!!! i was drinking it daily but ran out n havent bought it since!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back