Raspberry Leaf - is it too late?

x Naomi x

Reaction score
I was going to start taking Raspberry Leaf tablets this week but seeing as i am having a sweep in a week and induction in 9 days, is it worth it?

Does anyone know how soon they make a difference? :think:

No harm in trying. Chances are 9 days worth might not give it a good chance to work into your system but you can take them :)

As you are supposed to build up over weeks from small does to large one then not sure if 9 days will help. If you are defo having an induction in 9 days I'd be inclined to start taking the maximum dose now and keep taking it right up till the day of induction. It does not bring on labour only aids the second stage.

Can also take it afterwards to help aid stopping bleeding (which breastfeeding also helps with fwiw if you are planning to breastfeed).

I drank the stuff like crazy for weeks and still pushed for 4 1/2 hours so whether it really works anyway is a good question!!
But you might as well take them, as sherlock says, there's no harm in trying!

What are you doing on here!!

Someone set the girl up with an IV drip!!!!

Get drinking failing the drip idea, he he.

Cant harm to try. I started about 20 days before my due date, and my cervix was lose as a hooker's chuff. :)

Herts Mummy ! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Rang my midwife she said the same, theres no harm in trying just have to see what the sugar content is on the tablets :roll:

Now i just need to find me some extra strength ones!

yeah they tone your uterus they are even beneficial after the birth to get it to shrink back down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back