rash please reply.. with picture..

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
23022009648.jpg

my 3and half month old lil man has developed a rash all over him, dont glass test thats ok..

it appeared yesterday morning, he seems happy in self etc.. this morning it has become worse.. he didnt sleep well atall last nite, where as hes been sleeping thru for around a month...

booked him in at docs at 3.40pm...

any suggestions..

big thing i thought was i took him for his first swim on sat, rash appeared on sunday.. xx

Hope your Lo is ok hun...I'm sure the doc will know what it is.
I know a lot of Lo's get viral rashes if they're a bit run down....or could it be eczema???

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sarah2807 said:
Hope your Lo is ok hun...I'm sure the doc will know what it is.
I know a lot of Lo's get viral rashes if they're a bit run down....or could it be eczema???

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thank u for reply hun, hes started to teeth resently too, had bit of temp, not sleepin/feedin properly..

his dad's sister has eczema? maybe.. xx

Hi hun :wave:

Hope he is ok.

I suspect it might be down to sensitive skin and the chlorine in the pool has aggrivated it :think:

Let us know what docs say.

xxx :hug:

i could be sensitive skin, i would always get rashes checked out esp one like that, could be something else.

oh im not sure.
benjamin had a rash like that when he was little, and i took him to A+E cause he wasn't right in himself.

let us know what the dr's say

Looks like a viral rash to me, Tom gets them every time he has any sort of germ!

What did the dr say?

:hug:

Lo just had one of those and was a viral raash.. I initially thought she was getting chickenpox!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back