Rant!!!!

Flame

Reaction score
I have just got back from my 38 week antenatal appointment and have come out feeling really peed off.

I had a growth scan and that was great and also a speculum to check my leaking again, then had to sit waiting for 2 hours for my consultant, when the time came i had two blokes who i have never seen before then my consultant finally popped in and was as patronising as usual saying she couldnt give me a date for an induction if i got overdue as i have to go as natural as possible even though i explained that my birthing partner is going to be going away, then she called me difficult and also laughed at me again as usual and also suggested to do a sweep but the other bloke said that as i had already had a speculum that he didnt think i should have one.

Now i am annoyed because i feel a sweep might have got things going but now i have to sit around and wait and i know nothing is going to happen cause i am to angry and cant relax. :evil: :x

Sorry for ranting but need to get it out.

Just wanted to give you a :hug: sorry it didnt go to plan, can you not ask for a sweep anyway :hug:

Sorry to hear your appointment was disappointing. Shame they didn't give you the sweep anyway to get you on the way. :(

Hang in there :hug:

Thanks girls :)

I have a midwife appointment next tuesday so might ask her if she can do it.

I was hoping there was a sign last night as i seemed to have a bit of a runny poop (sorry tmi) but that seems to have mounted to nothing to :(

I hope something starts for you soon and fingers crossed your midwife appointment on Tuesday wil be more of a success too!! What a nightmare they wouldn't do the sweep....fussy blooming men, if they were ladies I bet they would have understood and done it!! :roll:

aw hun I am sorry your consultant seems like a right cow. :hug: hopefully the mw will be more helpful

awwww, hun, have a hug :hug: men eh? arent they crap. hopefully your mw will give you a sweep and you may never have to see your consultant again (maybe wishful thinking :roll: )
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

I hope tuesdays app goes better hun sorry it went so crap with this one some doctors just dont care :hug:
Katrina

Good luck for your appointment on tuesday, will be thinking of you xx :D

Sorry to hear about your appt. Hope things just start soon for you... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: Lisa

:hug: Sorry to hear you had such a bad appoint.

Good luck for Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back