Rant!!!!!!!!

Lilelephant

Reaction score
this is a bt OT but i have to vent!!!
OH is unbelievable, last night he stayed up til early hours play flippin Call of Duty on the x box, knowing he had to go to work this morning, now since 8PM he has p*ssed off upstairs and gone to sleep so he can play Call of Duty later on! yeah dont worry about me, i like just being sat here on my own all week and all weekend! so friggin fed up i could cry, i know i am not the most amazing person but i would atleast i held my own OH's attention but obv not!
ARRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH :strangle:

omg must be time of the year
my oh was meant to spend last night with me and noooooooooo
sed he wud come tonight nooooooooooooooooooooo
so now im seeing him tomorrow after work n football when he working at 8 monday morning
so 9 sunday night bed for ten................... then up at 7 n out the door monday.... great
absolutely fab :'(
i feel ur pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Mrs, sometimes men can be rather insensitive can't they?
Can you take the time to pamper yourself? A nice relaxing bath with some scented candles maybe?
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Xx

I'm sure you are the most important person on the planet to him, lovely Mrs :)
It's just that sometimes, some men aren't great at showing it. Maybe they think we're psychic and just 'know' it.
Xx

Big hugs to you - now go wake him up and give him a cuddle :)

It's all a bit too familiar sounding...

Why isn't he playing with Brits?

Me and my hubby had a blazing row yesterday that was CoD fuelled - I was watching One Born Every Minute and hubby wanted me to stop which would leave me with bugger all to do so that he could improve his fps!

I completely flipped out at his selfishness and he was livid because... Well because he's a selfish arsehole, so I stomped off downstairs and pulled the fuse out so all the PCs went dead lol

I thought he was gonna have a heart attack his face went so red and he stomped out of the house.

It was a storm in a teacup - he was soon back aplogising. CoD just seems to get all their adreneline going and turns them into men in their rawest forms aka an arsehole lol

I think I've seen him for 1 hour all day and that was when I made his tea!

He's nearly lvl 50 on prestige (whatever that means) and then he says he'll chill out a bit :roll:

Lol lou! OH is shit at it it starts he dies then he has to wait and then it starts again

Must be something in the water at minute. My hubbys never off call of duty, that and GTA. Grrrrrr x

My 2 long term ex boyfriends were gamers and I can't believe the difference with my dh.......he'd rather sit down with me and watch eastenders! Most nights we train together.....how romantic.....actually I hate exercise id much rather spend every evening have tea, play with kids get them to bed, watch tv for an hour then lie in a lovely bath before bed. I'm lucky if I do that once a month......maybe I should get dh an x box after all..... nnnnnoooooooooooo

IT's worse ladies cause it's only just out. Luckiliy mine knows he can't have it cause it's like £40! and I already have had to buy his xmas pressie early.

I can just say tho, that My OH is always on his laptop still, but less games, but it soooo came in handy when my kids were babies. I would do the 8/9 oclock feed (bottle fed) baby would sleep next to him in bouncer chair, and then I would go to bed early, then he would stay up anyway playing games, so when baby woke at 1am, he would feed and put baby in the moses basket in our room and he would come to bed too. He was fine for wolrk as he was used to late nights and that really wasn't that late, and I would get double length sleep, best thing ever!!!

Seen how much they cost !!!! :shock:
glad we havent got a games console.
Please dont say that ya can get this online aswell x

There's something a bit sad about a 38 yr old man sat screaming at his playstation lol x

i'm a call of duty widow too this week :( thing is i do think guys need their hobbies, it keeps them sane so i don't mind too much, they'll be over it soon and a year of so will go by until the next one xxx

This thread has really made me smile because in my house we have a games widower! Yes, it's me who's in front of the xbox. I hate to say it but I am a girly gamer and proud of it! Hubby's not a CoD widower just yet, but I have put some hours in for Fallout New Vegas! If I ever get pregnant, hubby will be breaking up the fights between me and the sprog to see who gets the controller! I think I should get him to join this thread so he can have a rant with the girls - lol

I'm a gamer too Tractorgirl!

I'm playing New Vegas :good: I'm doing all the side quests at the moment, but it is different though because a quick save and your off if you need to - online games are a bit more dangerous!

Have you played Dragon Age and Mass Effect? Looooooove those games :love:

MrsMc guess what? I had the most blazing row with my OH last night til 2am as, if you remember my rant, even after my really emotional day at the hands of him and his brother he sat up til 1.45am playing Lord of The Rings online gaming!!!!!! He only got of it when I shouted are you not done yet do you not get it? and it went on from there!!!! says it all, am shattered off to bed. You be selfish do some nice girly stuff like Bead said, its not intentional they just dont have a clue xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back