Just gonna give up!

Welshhunniexx

Reaction score
Well after taking my temp this morn and it being back to norm, 35.7 instead of 36.5, it seems like i havnt ovulated.
now, my o.h doesn't seem to realise that smoking cannabis can hinder baby making. we agreed a while ago that he wouldnt smoke it no more but yet last weekend he had 2 and hes alseady had 1 today. when i tried asking him why he smoked it again he just said 'oh here we go again'.
sorry for the rant but i think im just going to call it a day on ttc. gd luck all x

My bf is exactly the same, he doesn't smoke cannabis just tobacco and he gets really annoyed if I 'nag' him to quit. It's so unfair that we're all running around taking vitamins checking our temperature every two seconds and obsessing about ovulation and they can't even be bothered to change a thing. Makes me wonder whether or not they'll sort their act out when little sprout arrives!...
Don't give up hun, whether he stops smoking or not there's always a chance andif you really want it stick at it I am :) good luck sweetie xxx

Its just so damn hard. i don't see why hel say he will stop but then won't.
its dragging me way down and he won't even take the time to listen to me. im sat here nearly in tears and hes so oblivious. x

Welshhunnie don't give up or be disheartened by your oh actions because all your hard efforts still count for something. Besides I know a few guys that smoke it regular and all four guys just recently had babies with their oh's. So your still in with a chance even if you don't think its happened this month theres always next month. fx for you xx

Thanks you pair. i know its sounds stupid but i don't understand the need for it. it smells worse than cigarette smoke, and as far as i know, does more damage. luckily he cant smoke it around me as if i smell it i will literally throw up. i cant go near him for at least 2 hours afterwards cuz of the smell and certainly wont bd with him that night.

he smoked it when we 1st started ttc our 1st and nothing happend. 3 months after he stopped, i fell pregnant so iv got it in my head its down to that.

im sorry for rambling on but its just really upset me.

thank you both again x x

Yeah I agree with you on the smell, I hate it too. Good luck hun x

I don't understand it either hun, it's very annoying! Damn men eh lol, but you have to think of it like this, you will be happy when you get that BFP and you won't even think of it then, and what you said before about falling pregnant when he stopped, it's probably coincidence I know we all want to find something to blame it on but at the end of the day 9 times out of 10 it's just unlucky. I suggest trying to explain to him how it's making you feel and if that won't work maybe draw a line under it and focus on making yourself a perfect vessel and hopefully you'll get your BFP soon :) xxx

Keep your chin up babe. this ttc business is so how think we are all feeling the pain of it this month. As for the cannabis my OH used to smoke it when we first started seeing each other 7 years ago but i made it perfectly clear that i didnt agree with it and he had to stop if he wanted us to wor. so bless him he did! keep going hun and dont give up on ttc we will all get there eventually xxx :hugs:

Thank you all. im in a bit of a better mood now. we have spoken about it and he 'reckons' he wont smoke it anymore. fingers crossed x x

Woo whoo! im even happier now as i should be ov'ing as i have ewcm. i know its def that as me and o.h havnt bd'd for a few days so no swimmers x x

Thank you for all your support. youv all helped me through a really down day.

you gals are brill! x x

I am not saying that smoking hash is okay as personally I can't stand the stuff. I currently know 3 guys that smoke and they all have beautiful kids. Please do not get disheartened, stay positive and keep trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back