Rant alert

MrsR

Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm so so so pissed off! As some of you know my midwife was supposed to come out today to give us information on home birth and answer questions etc but she had to attend a course so she rearranged for tomorrow. OH managed after some difficulty to swap his day off to tomorrow instead of today in order to be here. Well I just got another call rearranging tomorrow's visit to Monday! Everything was going so well and I wanna cry now! There's absolutely no way he can swap again! I'm tempted to just say forget the home birth even though it's all I've dreamt of since finding out we're expecting!

aw sounds like she being a right pain in the bum! get hubby to make a list of all the things you both want to know and ask her if you can record /dictaphone the answers so you can play it to him im sure she will as she messed you aroun so much xxx big hugs hun

Thanks hon x I know it's not her fault but it's just so frustrating! That's such a good idea though! Think will def do that! x

I'd make the mw feel gulity!! Say your husbands changed his work twice for her so now he can't attend!!! Like Lisa said though make him make a list of what he wants to know too x x

I would make her feel guilty just mention it casually has to be enough to make anyone feel guilty! She can't expect everyone to fit around her its so rude! I would make a list and get her to answer his questions too x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys x I'm feeling a bit better now! x

Can't believe she's done it to you again Helen, it's a good job you can't book an appt to go into labour and give birth, she'd probably make you swap that as well.

Making a list idea is great though, I'd lay it on with a trowel when you start going through it with her, 'these questions are what my husband would have loved to have been here to ask himself but he couldn't rearrange his work a third time' etc....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back