WARNING! Rant alert! Lol!

Call me a cow and obviously wouldn't want anything to go wrong, but would a nice long labour in a hospital that had run out of all available pain relief be fair payback???!!! lol Like the others have said, I think I would rather have the younger baby out of the two - hers will be old hat by the time Pip comes along!

OH MY GODDDD!!!!!!!!!! I totally totally get how you feel!

My sister has recently told everyone that she is carrying a super healthy and 46 chromosomed baby...and all I can do is cry abaout it, and feel jealousy! Its horrible of me, I know, but there it is... out in the open.... making me struggle! I completely understand what you are saying and think you are completely justified in your feelings!

But remember you have ALL OF US HERE who care about your baby and only your baby. Your sil's baby is insignificant to all of us! Yehaa for the PF girls! We can stick together!

Cross those legs and beg baby mac to be late. That can be the difference between you both! You will your LO to stay in while she evicts hers earlier!

Also - think of it this way... the youngest baby is always the one that everyone is desperate to see! Yours will be the youngest family baby. By the time Baby Mac comes, her baby will be old news!

Much love xxxxxx

Ha ha-
I've just realised that I dedicated this whole msg tO the wrong baby! Sorry Pip and baby mac- not een born and my babybrain has muddled you already! Ha ha ha!!! Xxx

Aw :hug:

I'd feel the same. I have a similar situation in my life with SIL. I don't know if it's on purpose or not or if there is anything sinister behind it but every time we tell her we are expecting, she gets pregnant the month after!

It's a good job we didn't announce to her until I was 16 weeks pregnant or our babies would be even closer in age. Lol

Ah no Carly - I remember your original upset with them announcing just after you. But as others have said they will be old news by the time Pip decides to arrive.

Keep chin up and smiling! x

Sorry, but i TOTALLY agree with you, and the idea of having to share birthdays with my brothers baby after him stealing the limelight through so many things would make my blood boil..
Deffinatley got fingers x'd you go as far over as possible to make dates as far appart as poss. wud b funny if u gave birth on HER Due date..

grrr, i feel angry for you! It's supposed to be a special time not stressing about someone else stealing all the glory!!!.....

Big *waving of the fist* going on, on your behalf!!

They won't let me get to her due date. Pip will be here 3rd/4th march at the latest, her dd was 17th. Bit too far for me!

Oh crap, thats true!... Sorry my DD is 18th and im thinking it's only 2 weeks away (coz thats how my brain works at the moment, = ******ed!) lol... how about 1st March, St davids day! or 29th Feb would be amazing. When baby is 28 he can go around telling people "but really i'm only 7!) lol

awww hun i know it feels shitty atm and so unfair but as all the ladies have said your LO is going to be the exciting one, it's going to be the same when harry gets here my sil has already had her daughter and she'll be 4 months old by the time harry gets here but then i know everyone is going to be excited to meet my lil man, marks mom is already a nan but my mom this is her first grandchild and she's going to spoil him rotten!! :D

Awwwwww hunny...I would totally feel the same...dnt feel bad at all. I really feel for u..itd make me cry too. But ur family will know that Pip is a planned ...loved n wanted baby n will b super special xxx

Bless You Hunni. Sending you big hugs :hug:

I would be the same as you if truth be told. I was mad because my little fella should have been the first born out of all my friends who are preggers for 2012 and a friend had to be late and sneek in before me.

Keep everything crossed.

To be honest i think this all seems more important when your pregnant than it actually is,
Once you have your LO you wont care how close they are, infact you may grow to like it when they can play together at family do's etc.
My ex sister in law had her baby girl a day before me on my due date but i was happy for her not upset... i dont think the older baby is old news after a few weeks i think its just they will have different personalities and honestly this is harsh but no one else will care about which is oldest but you---- they willbe happy for you both and love both babies the same no matter what!! xx

I agree redbear.

I know the majority of the feelings I have are down to being hormonal an irrational and I know it won't seem as bad when it's all over and done with.

One thing that does bug me is people askin if we r gonna call him Jim as they r calling their baby Rosie! Uuuummmm, NO!!! Lol! Can't call him Jim as its a shortening of James which is his middle name!

Jim James! Haha!!

My MIL told me she didn't want a grandson - tough shit - as she doesn't know what to buy for boys.
She already has two granddaughters.

Lol! It is tough shit! It's not like u can change him for a girl! Lol! I was the same with regard to not knowing what to buy for a boy but I've adjusted!

:hug: I have 8 brothers and each one turned out to be a bigger pain in the ass than the last one so I feel your pain xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back