Raised bumps on areolas?

MicheLou

Reaction score
Right OK, I'm on day 32 of a 30 day cycle.. hence waiting on Af. I've resigned myself to the fact that I am not pregnant this month because I poas ebay cheap one yesterday morning and a negative result.

But I am into my second day of waiting for AF and can't help wondering and :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I have noticed this morning raised bumps on my areolas. I remember having this in my first pregnancy but I remember it being further on in my first trimester. Do raised bumps occur all the time and i'm only just homing in on them today as something to pin all my hopes on?!

I have one ebay cheapy test left. Waiting for a couple of hours of wee to accumalate (apologies for the crudeness!) then i'm going to use it. If this is negative I have to stop thinking I am pregnant, raised mounds on boobies or not!

:pray:

it's just an OPK I have left not a HPT.. I'm going to have to wait till tomorrow to test!! I can't believe I can't test. I thought I had one left. Iam going to be demented!!!! :wall:

I got a faint line on the OPK. I say faint, I can clearly see it but it's not as clear as the control line.

I'm trying to keep my feet on the ground here because surely if this is detecting hgc then to have a positive result the line would have to be as dark as the control line.

A little part of me is excited because I never have a faint line when trying to detect LH surge.

I still don't have my answer :wall:

Not to get your hopes up or anything but O tests aren't as sensitive as HPTs as they are meant to detect LH surge so it's looking good that you've got a line at this point in your cycle. When TTC I never got a positive O test, but I used one when I was 6 weeks pregnant and got a positive. I hope this is it for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back