OWWWWWWW!!!!!Boobs!!!!!!!hormones!!!!!

Hi

Oh im so sorry that dran af arrived stupid B****, im glad OH is supportive that really helps
Good luck hunnie
Katrina

ahh muffin, im so sorry that the evil AF turned up :hug: :hug: :hug:

thats great that DH is being supportive and suggesting you both going together to be checked out, sounds like you have got a good relationship, be strong and try to stay positive :hug:

muffin said:
you another insomniac JC?!! ive been desperate for everyone to go to bed so i could come on line! Yeah, im v v v lucky with my DH(bit of a soul mate thing going on! :puke: ), his suggestion we go see the doc, very touched he said it.At least we might start the ball rolling if there is a problem, been trying since xmas so at our age(me nearly 32, him 37) i reckon we ought to get a wiggle on! :think:
Lol, noone was lonline so i left after that post! should have stayed but there was nothing to read!! lol

:hug: Muffin so sorry to hear that. I'm really hrmonal today and have had a cry for all you ladies waiting for your BFP, its just so unfair that people get pregnant when they don't want to and others like yourself really want it and will be magnificent parents and its taking too long. Think positive though as I'm a great believer in that things turn out for the best and you will all have your gorgeous babies and be really happy and your children will grow up knowing how special and wanted they are.

:hug: for all xx

Lauz said to me after the meet "i hope you get your BFP soon cos you'll make a great mum" (after i'd been trying to calm ella down crying in the car)
Made my heart melt - so nice when people compliment you on your baby skills!!

(hope you don't mind me saying that Lauz!!)

Awwww, ive had people say that to me and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
I think you would make a great mum Hayley

Awww think we all need to stop being so nice cos we'll all be crying at the compliments!!

:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back