will be testing this morning !!!!!!

Huddsgirl

Reaction score
well i am gonna test this morning,........i managed to hold off till today. AF is due and still no sign.
i am waiting for the nice post lady to bring my ebay tests. so hopefully i will get back to you all with a bfp.
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Are you still waiting for the post? Any news??

still waiting ladies. i have saved FMU. hurry up post lady :eek: :eek: :eek:

i am gonna cry................ post lady just walked straight passed my house. well i guess i will have to wait till tomorrow. darn thats another day i am going to have to be patient.
ill let u know either way tomorrow girlies

awww hun that must of been annoying will be waiting tomorrow though
manda xx

Becs, I thought that when I saw the postie still hadn't turned up at midday! I'm hoping that 'I have saved FMU' meant in a pot, though, not internally, or Huddsgirl isn't going to make it through the night... :rotfl:

Good luck for tomorrow, Huddsgirl. Perhaps it would be better for all of us if the postie bypassed our houses when we're waiting for sticks!

(though I'm waiting for Pre-Seed - and if it doesn't arrive tomorrow, and my temp doesn't go up a bit more, I'm going to have to go to Sainsbury's for some eggs :puke: )

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
ha ha i did mean i saved FMU in a pot......... that was after i had held it in for two hours and thought better of it.
i will hopefully get Hpts tomorrow and i will keep u posted as soon as post lady arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back