OWWWWWWW!!!!!Boobs!!!!!!!hormones!!!!!

muffin

Reaction score
Is this what ive been waiting for???? :pray: Symptoms are REALLY sore boobs(my nipples feel like they are burning and have a strange white spots on them tmi sorry!) got raised lines (brown color) on my boobs. Had alittle pink discharge earlier today, now got slight brown discharge,but NO cramps which i normally get when AF is around(due nxt tues)got some cm. Very very snappy(poor DH!!) tired and feeling v down.

Can i be hopefull or not? did a test this morning(ebay cheapie) but a BFN, umming and arrhing bout going to get a clearblue, reckon these are better??

anyhelp, any answers, all gratefully recieved!! :hug:

i had those symptoms and also my skin was really clear (not usual before my AF). i would get a clear blue or lloyds early test, but i wanted to no asap...good luck honey, got my fingers crossed for you. :hug:

actually im not as spotty as i would normally be this close to af but then again ive been religous about drinking my water and eating veg so it might be down to that?! absolutley terrified of getting my hopes up, been here before then ended up horribly dissapointed :(

aww honey, try and keep your spirits up. try and take your mind off it too, i have been making cds for everyone i can think of to help, works for alittle while lol.
you are in my prayers honey, i fell pregnant really quickly before my mc, hoping and praying that i will again soon. feel free to pm me if you want a rant... :pray: :pray:

aww beatles thats such a lovely thing to say, sniveling now!!! hubby keeps talking to my tum, v v funny!! R u going to try and come to the scottish meet thats being arranged?? :wave:

I hate the cheapies! Go for a CB & wishing you so much luck for BFP :hug:

One of my first signs after missing my period was very very sore boobs which I never usually get. I tested with an ebay cheapie and got a clear BFP straight away! but this was 10 days after my missed period so the hormones would have been stronger. good luck hope you get your BFP :D

Good luck honey, id say the same, get a CB or just wait a few more days til u splash out for CB! :pray: 4 u!

getting really worked up now!! :pray: had a tiny bit of pink spotting early today, very queasy all afternoon although it didnt come to anything. got aches in middle/lower back an my hips are achey but no cramps!!!!!!!going to do a CB on monday(24 hrs early) and c what happens, keeping everything crossed!!!! thank you everyone, your happy thoughts and support is wonderful!! :hug:

Good luck Muffin, the painful boobs, nausea and nipple changes were my first symptons! I have everything crossed for you :wink:

beginning to think this morning that maybe im not after all :( ?? still have all the same symptoms but had alittle blood again in my FMU. miserable and stressed, just want to know or forget the whole thing!! :shakehead:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: AF arrived this afternoon, 2 days early. got a house full of guests and trying to grin thru it with a "hey ho" kinda attitude, million miles from what I'm feeling inside(i just don't know my body anymore, i cannot trust any of the signals its throwing out) DH and i grabbed 5 Min's to ourselves earlier and agreed that if we draw a blank by the end of next month we will BOTH go see the doc, together ( im touched(?!) by just how much this has started to mean to him).
I am so totally and utterly despondent, thought this was it.

I know we all tell each other again and again on here how much the support shown matters, i have to say this is a lifeline i couldnt live without right now. you are all such stars, friends i cannot put a face to, but (if its not to slushy! :puke: !)i luv you all for being there!

thank youxxx :hug:

Aww hun sorry that bitch AF showed up!
I know what u mean by not knowing ur body (im on CD85 now :shock: )
Its great ur OH understands and agrees to go get tests done.. its the best thing really, cos at least if theres something wrong, u know what it is and how to treat it! Obviously hope there is nothing wrong, but at least u can stop worrying!
I hope ur feeling okay and its great u have ur OH to lean on, he sounds so supportive right now!
I wish u all the best honey! Keep your chin up!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

you another insomniac JC?!! ive been desperate for everyone to go to bed so i could come on line! Yeah, im v v v lucky with my DH(bit of a soul mate thing going on! :puke: ), his suggestion we go see the doc, very touched he said it.At least we might start the ball rolling if there is a problem, been trying since xmas so at our age(me nearly 32, him 37) i reckon we ought to get a wiggle on! :think:

Awww means a lot when he agrees to go to the doctors! Him knowing they're gonna ask him to do his thing in a little pot then get it to the lab within an hour!

Glad he's really supportive!!!

DH today got all googlie eyed when i went and had a look in the nursery section in John Lewis' I was really shocked!! I think its the first time he's reacted like that to baby stuff... he was oooo i like that one.... no that ones nicer...
Bless!!!

Really sorry AF showed, evil witch!!! :wall:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111