Question?

BabyBlues

Reaction score
Hi..AGAIN! :wave:

Im only 2dpo. BD on friday 14th. Sure I ov'd on the sat/sun as had stretchy ewcm.

Had headaches the past 2 days, got slight abdominal pain/twinges similar to faint AF pains and feel like i have a cold coming. Also have been feeling quite hot in bed at night like temp has raised.

Could this be a sign that conception was successful or am i deluding myself symptom spotting!

:pray: for my BFP this month x

It is too early to tell - Pregnancy hormones wont start to be produced until a fertilised egg implants which wouldnt be until about 7-10dpo. Also, I dont think you could feel the minute changes in your temp that would have occured (but that would happen anyway after ov so even if you can feel a difference it would only mean that you have ovd not that you are PG) - TBH it could just be that you do have a cold coming and that is causing the difference you feel there.

I would try not to symptom spot too much (I know its hard but so many of the so called PG symptoms are the same or similar to Af symptoms anyway it can be very confusing). As I say, I think its too early to feel anything at all for you tbh.
Good Luck though.

I was just going to echo what choklatemunkey said really. 2Dpo is a bit too early to tell. Most womes early symptoms (nausea, headaches, lack of AF, sore bbs) are caused by the increase in HCG hormone that's produced when the fertilised egg has implanted itself which normally takes 7 - 10 days.

The month I got my BFP I didn't have a single symptom of pg at all. Trust me I'd had every symptom known to man over the months I'd been ttc before. It's easy for me to say now but really don't try to symptom spot if you can help it......it really does make the ttc process so much more heartbreaking.

can i also add that after some research apparently your ewcm can very often stop just before ov which means its possible if you had it yesterday and day before you might only be oving today in which case what you might be feeling is ov pains xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back