Quietly announcing a bfp.

Sugarplump

Reaction score
We'll as the title suggests i got a bfp. First one was a very very faint IC on sunday and they have been getting slightly darker since.
I'm announcing it very quietly as i'm terrfied, we had a miscarriage at 8wks in March so really worried about getting too excited.

To any lady's with a BFP after a miscarriage - how do you feel?, i'm so scared of it happening again. Everytime my hubby tries to talk about things that we need to start thinking about, such as savings and bedrooms i keep telling him to be quiet as we discussed it early loads last time and it was devastating.

Sorry for the long ramble just i have no one else to talk about this with as we aren't going to tell anyone until after the scan.

Congrats!
Try and take each day as it comes and try to be as relaxed as you can be. I know this is easier said than done but you need to try and stay calm and positive.
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months x

Huge congratulations to you.
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months xx

Firstly Congratulations!! I've had a couple of miscarriages and now I have an 8 month old little girl. I know exactly how you feel, you want to be excited but you really just can't let yourself, just in case the worst happens again.

Exactly what SunnySue says, you have to take each day at a time and give yourself mini targets. Each day that went past for me and with each target I met made me feel more and more confident that things would be ok.

You will always worry, if you've had a miscarriage or not, it's normal. You'll be scared when you don't feel any symptoms and then when you do, like a pain or something, you'll be just as scared.

Being pregnant is a complete mixed bag of emotions, no matter what happens.

xx

Last edited:
Hi Hun, I got my BFP last week too after 2 previous mc.

I am trying to not be negative about it as I'm reading a book about how positivity can affect the physical body in pregnancy, although you can't help some worry creeping in occasionally. I'm also listening to Zita West pregnancy relaxation CD. Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months Hun and...

:pompom: Big Congratulations!! :pompom:

Last edited:
Congratulations! :dust: :bfp: :dust: Try not to worry, mind yourself and try to think positive. It's all you can do. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months.

Congrats! Try to stay strong and positive! FX for your sticky bean!

xx

Aww bless you I no exactly how u feel hunny big congratulations to you just try and take one day at a time and make yourself little milestones that's what I plan to do if I'm lucky enough to get a bfp again try and enjoy it xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back