Please be a sticky

Ah congratulations!!! Sending you loads and loads of stickyness xxx

Congratulations!!! Everything crossed for a sticky bean xxx

I logged in and saw your news at the weekend!!

I hope and pray that this is your sticky bean sweetheart

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Hun just did a digi
5199cea2-6112-2de4.jpg

I am a bag of nerves I keep holding myself back from getting excited I was silly and did that before and it bloody hurt when things didn't work out. One day at a time is our motto for this little bub. I'm hoping eating so healthy and exercising might stand to me this time. Xxx

Awwwwww Im just soo chuffed for you hun...I really am..

Praying this is it for you and your OH :)

Like you, I took my pregnancy with Stanley a day at a time...

xxxxxxxx

I will settle for Stanley he is the cutest little boy ever!
Are you feeling any better hun? X

Aww thanks..

Woken up today not feeling sick which is a bonus and my pelvis is slightly less sore today :) Im getting there lol

How are you feeling?? I really dont blame you for taking one day at a time.. I protected myself in my head the whole way through and when he was born it was a bit of a shock lol xx

I have the same motto Amy, one day at a time. Im so scared to tell anyone either xxx

I feel great my boobs have gotten I little bigger but other then that nothing.
Spinney that was the worst part for me people knowing. I honestly wanted to disappear when things went wrong. I will be keeping this little bean a secret for as long as possible. Have you been over to tri1 yet? I think I will just float about the forum for a while before I do Xxxx

Yeh me too although it will be hard not to tell people. Not been to Tri 1 yet think will leave it a few days as AF is due tomorrow so want to make sure tomorrow comes and goes, i havnt even changed my ticker yet xxx

really hope its a sticky this time for you, good luck. xxx

I somehow missed this! MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :love: :hug: :friends: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back