Quiet days??....

Amy0801

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Does anyone else's baby have quiet days?? On Sunday and Monday baby was really active and I could see my stomach moving but for the last couple of days she has been really quiet. I have felt a few small kicks but nothing major. She is probably just in a funny position but I have done the hot/cold drink and then laying on my left side, also had daughter shouting at my bump, tried playing nursery rhymes and having a poke but still not much moment. I just know though that if I ring the hospital and go in for monitoring she will wake up!!!

Call them for advice hun, that's what they are there for.

XX

I have rang the hospital and because I am classed as high risk I have to go in for monitoring at 8pm! Had to ring my Mum and ask her to come and sit with Daughter who will be in bed! Hopefully all will be ok xx

good luck hun! I hope it all goes well and you're doing the right thing getting checked.
If its any help i remember both mine went through a period of quietness from 26-28 weeks and i dont know why but at the next mw appt they had both turned upside down and the kicks were near my ribs and much more ferocious than when their legs were lower down.xx

Hope everything goes well Amy xxx

Well all seems OK. Babies heart beat was fine and I felt a few movements but she is in a funny position sort of on her side with her feet way down! Hoping she moves round a bit so I can feel her more. Trying to enjoy being pregnant but it's difficult not to worry xx

Glad everything was OK amy, I barely feel my little one move my placenta is anterior so cushions the babies movements apparently ��. X

Thats good news Amy! These babies can keep us on our toes at times. Xx

So glad everything was ok :) Oh I know - always something to worry about! Glad you got that peace of mind yesterday though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back