quiet baby...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello

a couple of nights ago I was getting loads of kicks and then yesterday it was quite lively but today and last night baby is really quiet.

Have listened on doppler and all ok and it seems to have moved position...

I wonder if it has turned towards my back again so is kicking towards my back which is why i cant feel anything and a couple of days ago it was facing with its legs towards my tummy...

or maybe just having a grow...?

what do you think?

xx

Most likely. Also babies do have quiet days. These scare the daylights out of me but I just try to relax and think baby is doing what it needs to...grow! if it goes on for much longer have an ice cold drink or something sugary. Normally does the trick in waking bubs up.xx

I had this the other day. Baby would kick me to bits after eating, and as soon as I got into bed, esp if I rolled over. Then the other day I got hardly anything during the day which worried me a bit, then at night I got nothing, same the next day...until the evening!! Boy did he make up for it. Like you I dont know if he was facing the other way or growing, but I was having very itchy sides so I put it down to growing x

Yeah, I would guess bubs is growing! I find after a quiet day or two, mine always comes back so much stronger and more active :)

I've had the exact same.. baby was active past few days, and today he's being a little lazy bum! Must have the sunday feeling like his mummy :)

just had a couple of kicks......i think boo boo has def moved position....

hope he/she gets back into a better one for the scan in a couple of weeks...then lady can check everything is okay :)

Pip has been quieter the past couple of days, still getting the odd kick to tell me not to worry! bless him! he already knows mummy is a worrier! lol!

i think its just a growth spurt hun, i asked Pip if he was growing earlier and he kicked to say yes! lol!

had a few more nudges this afternoon...they feel in a different place so reckon boo boo has had a shufle of position again x

I found that my little man was the same around about the same time as you are now. I think it is coz my bump grew massively in the next couple of weeks and so he was tired from all that growing!! He is making up for it now tho!!!
xxxx

I have these days sometimes and its so scary but then i have a rub and baby soon tells me to go away haha!! she is definatly making it up to me today though! very active baby!!

Bubba's quiet days can be worrying, oh yes. Little chip was quiet today, just a few odd kicks here and there. Saw the midwife on Friday and she told me it is perfectly. Normal at this stage to have quiet days and not to worry. Obviously if you are feeling concerned a trip to the midwife won't hurt.

Funny, when little chip goes quiet I suddenly get that much bigger. Definately a growth spurt I think.

well my boobs were sore last night which is always a sign of a rush or hormones and a growth spurt for me....

had a few nudges thorughout the day......so must be just having a chilled out sunday xx

Orlando will have a couple of quiet days now and then and after my bump has got bigger so think it is normal when they grow :) plus they have to rest sometime xxxx

Hey hun lovely to hear u feel kicks hun :) hope u feeling ok! i cant believe your 21 weeks! so fast xx

yeah it seems to be going quick now.......scary!!! lol xx

great night for my doppler battery to run out....lol...did hear a quick glimpse of boo boo before the battery went though.....xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back