Active Days, Quiet Days

Jaidy

Reaction score
Do your babies have 'active' days and then have 'quiet' days?

I find one day Baby Scadding can be going crazy in my womb then other days she/he is as quiet as a mouse!!

yeah snap. today it feelsl constant, but normally its only after ive eaten or drank, bubba is kicking away now, it was using my bladder as a trampoline this aftie!

yup... havent had much movements today...

i think shes having a growth spurt caz my 'flump' is looking more pregnant-ish

I rarely feel much during day, its only at night whn I am rlaxing like now with my 9 pm cuppa, toffee crisp and laptop that I feel Baby McCoy moving. Even then its so gentle, no real big kicks just yet
Have been off today decorating nursery so I wonder if coz I was busy you dont notice the moves as much?
I reckon in a few weeks Jades we will be moaning the likkle buggers wont keep still!!! :wink: xx

zoe c said:
I rarely feel much during day, its only at night whn I am rlaxing like now with my 9 pm cuppa, toffee crisp and laptop that I feel Baby McCoy moving. Even then its so gentle, no real big kicks just yet
Have been off today decorating nursery so I wonder if coz I was busy you dont notice the moves as much?
I reckon in a few weeks Jades we will be moaning the likkle buggers wont keep still!!! :wink: xx

Yeah I bet Zoe!!!! We will be like 'Stop kicking me in the ribs baby grr!'

Nah, its all good fun!

I feel her everyday and night without fail, I am preparing myself for a hypo child :shock: my OH is very active like me and can't keep still for more than 5 mins so I think she will be similar to us.

She kicks damn hard too most of the time, I am really shocked as shes only ickle bless her but has long legs so I think that contributes to the amount of movement I can feel, also she seems to turn at night, its weird my belly looks like a wave :cheer:

You're still only in the early 20's weeks hunnie, baby is still able to turn round and kick into your ribs so you might not always feel it as well.
So damn jealous, I wanna feel kicks already :lol:
Wait another few weeks and your bubbe will be packing them punches!!

I agree with ami. My LO still has quiet days but sometimes from nowhere I get the most heavy kick in the ribs or bladder. My dog just barked at the postman and really startled her so they both made me jump!

Also I will add when baby was breech I felt much less movement but now she has turned I feel much more. I am sure I just didn't feel everything becaiuse of her position :D

My babes moving like mad at the moment, every few hours. I'm guessing its position as the kicks are in my left side and down below all the time!

Zoe, you made me need some chocolate now talking about toffee crisps! Its my oh's birthday tomorrow so baking a choc cake later, mmm... :shhh:

Your just using the OH's birthday as an excuse for choccie cake!! :clap: :lol:

my little ones the same quiet sometimes but then like a boxer other times lol

this morning at 6 i found other half shaking my belly to wake her :roll: lol

I was drinking ice cold coke in Burger King at lunch time and the coldness of the drink woke little one up!

Definately having an 'active' sort of day today :cheer:

My bladder is getting a terrbile beating as we speak!

well glad to know im not the only one..cos these past few days were really really quiet..whilst baby kicked the hell out of me on saturday..also am a bit worried cos had scan yesterday but baby barely moved. sonographer nearly jumped on my belly for it to move but nothing ;relaxed he was and relaxed he stayed! so..i have to go for another scan..did it happen to you guys?..cos am scared that there is somthing wrong with baby. I mean heartbeat is there nice and strong..everything else is okay..sonographer said she just needs to have a closer look at baby's heart next time cos he didnt let her..what do you girls think?..sorry for whinging!

I think your stubborn LO was having a sleep and decided they didn't want to perform! If there was anything to worry about they would have investigated more then and there. My baby can be a right stubborn and lazy little b*gger! I will do allsorts to get her to move but nothing and then she plays up when she wants to :lol:

Don't worry its still really early to feel any regular movements, some people don't feel anything until way past 20 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back