RE: My quiet baby thread yestersday...

allycat

Reaction score
Is it possible that the womb grows and stretches so that baby has a lot more room to move about so you wouldn't feel their kicks as much round anout the 23/24/25 weeks stage some days? I was panicking all day yesterday 'cause I could hardly feel anything at all, but then later on I got my usual judders, but couldn't feel the big kicks in my bladder I've been having for days before. I know a few women on here have said that their baby will have a few really active days, then a few quiet days...

I've been wondering the same as my baby has been a LOT quieter this week.

I think mine's had a shift round. I was feeling a lot of movement when he was downstage left but I think he's moved to the middle of my womb now and maybe further back so I can't feel as much :?

Could your buuba have changed position?

I think little one could have moved further back 'cause my belly button wasn't as popped out as usual and I didn't feel so firm at the front of my tummy...had woken up a few times on my back the night before.

I just wish I had a doppler, but then I'd probably be using it every day in a mad panic lol! My OH did say my belly looked bigger so maybe she has more room to move about and I can't feel everything at the moment...

im having dayslike this as well some days he harldey moves at all and im on the doppler every hour :lol: :lol: and then other days like last night and today i get prodded all day log and had some serious kicks so much that u can see it all from the out side ! and i just know that 2mrw he wil have a what i call "day of rest" lol thankgod for dopplers is all i can say :clap: :hug: :hug:

Im having a week like that, I was getting loads of movement really low down, like little hands or feet and they have stopped but I am starting to need to loo more, like suddenly, as if she is pressing on my bladder now.I havent got a doppler but I feel its a bit late for me to get one in this stage of preg.Its over £20 to find isnt it.Mind you I could always sell it on.....

*rushes to ebay* :rotfl:

i still stand by that i reccomend dopplers.

If I have any worries at all i can always use my angelsounds doppler... granted i dont use it as much as 1st but u cant argue for 20-25 quid can you?

Good thing is that mine picks up movements at stages when i couldnt feel it and was worried..

glad you got some judders.

My baby has on and off days... at the moment theyre going thru a wacko phase of beating mummy up. but ive had about 3 seperate occasions where bubs has gone quiet, my tummy looked smaller etc.

Get on the doppler bandwagon haha

This happened to me at around 23 weeks, i had my own doppler so i could listen in and listen for HB, and i could hear her moving even though i couldnt feel it, i went in to get checked out but all they did was to listen to the HB, as they explained that at that stage baby is still quite small and has alot of room so it is normal for you not to feel baby if it moves position,

If your are worried you could always ring your midwife it wont hurt, you will get a sneaky listen to the HB then!

I guess its still quite small so it depends how close to the surface it's swimming :wink:

Can the position of the placenta have something to do with it too? When i had my scan she said i had an exterior placenta which you pf girls told me means it might buffer some of the kicking. But does the placenta move about much or will it stay where it is for a while?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back