Quiet day?

Flame

Reaction score
My bubba has been none stop for the last few days but today he seems a little quieter than normal, i have had the occasional few kicks but nothing like i have had for the last few days and they seem to be not as powerful to.

I said i wasnt going to worry and i'm not to worried yet, just wondering whether he has worn himself out over the last few days and is having a quiet day?

he could have moved hun thats why you mite not be feelin him so much... hope that makes sense :)

Hi Flame,

Mines a boogey woogey baby too and i got 1 quiet day in about 5 and glad of the quiet day too, like you say still the odd kick but no mega moves. Don't worry, no doubts it'll be bouncing around again.Mine has.

I seem to get about 3 busy days follwed by three quiet days, been like that for a few weeks now. Although the quiet days are normally when I'm working so it might just be me not noticing it so much!

Thanks girls :)

He seems to have woken up a bit just now.

All the time :D lots of chocolate and sweets :?

He's must be just like his dad cause i never used to eat much chocolate and sweets and he eats them all the time.

I'm hitting chocolate covered flap-jacks ,Mmmmmmmm.

Thats it blame his Dad, thats what Dad are for :cheer:

Flame said:
My bubba has been none stop for the last few days but today he seems a little quieter than normal, i have had the occasional few kicks but nothing like i have had for the last few days and they seem to be not as powerful to.

I said i wasnt going to worry and i'm not to worried yet, just wondering whether he has worn himself out over the last few days and is having a quiet day?

bubba may have moved and is kicking into the placenta or something so you'll not feel it.

Hi

Mine has mostly quiet days i hardly feel any kicks, maybe babes is laying a different way today
Katrinaxx

Me too, mines been quiet' for couple of days now, get a little 'pull' every so often but nothing mega, I think babes has moved position and that's why dont feel it, also they're only still very little!!!!

maybe they're doing it when we're asleep so dont know!!!!

:D :D :D

Its been three days now and still not as active or strong :? I get the odd movement but not a lot. I have used my doppler and his heartbeat is there and it moves but cant often here movements from the little man.

If he has moved to a position where he is kicking something i cant feel, when do you think he will move back?

I guess he'll move back whenever he feels like it!

I am having a quiet day today too, but hopefully your doppler is reassuring you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back