Quick update from me!

Thanks ladies, still no AF but am noticing when I wear my jeans (even though I bought a pair a size up) I get a bit crampy/achey like I'm squashing something cos when I put my leggings or pyjamas on it very quickly stops. :confused:

x x

Sorry to hear your Dr wasn't any help hun :hugs:I'm keeping everything crossed for you - really hope you get your BFP :dust::dust::dust::dust:xx

Good Luck Miss J!! :)

I have everything crossed for you, even my legs and its nearly OV time lol!

xx

Thanks P1nk11. x x

Kezza - Hehe, my hubby says that all the time now! :rofl: x x

Lol Dave Whelan the owner of Wigan Football club owns a chain of gyms and shops that used to be called JJB .. now called DW.
X

Ahhhhh, it all becomes clear now!! I have heard of JJB btw. LOL.

Wish I owned a chain of gyms and shops!!

Good Luck Miss J!! :)

I have everything crossed for you, even my legs and its nearly OV time lol!

xx

:rofl:

Lol! Thanks hun, just trying to get my head around why bloods would show positive and HPTs show negative?? x x

Thanks Jen, found that really interesting. :thumbup:

Feeling so nervous! x x

Hopefully you will know by tomorrow! Fingers crossed for you hun, 82 days is a b1tch of a cycle...

I was thinking about you last night actually (keep popping on to TTC to see how you're doing :)) I was reading about some of the browny/beigey CM you had; did you count back 14 days from when you had it to see if it could have been either a really light AF or, if it had coincide with implantation?

If results are positive tomorrow :pray: do you have any idea how far along you are?

x

I have never ever had a light period due to my cycles being so long they're usually v. heavy and the browny colour was more of a light beige-y colour so didn't look very much like blood - even old blood. :confused:

If it's positive then I honestly have no idea. Going by my darkest OPK which was CD43(!) it'd make me something like 7 weeks I think. My mum however thinks if it's positive, I'd be further along (no idea why) but hey. Just got to :pray: it's positive first!

Doctor has also requested a scan as well which is good cos even though I've been cleared for PCOS, if the blood test proves negative then at least they can have another look at things.

x x

Hi MissJ, I so hope its positive too, im keeping everything crossed for you and I hope you get the results sooner rather than later xxx

That's good hun, at least you're getting somewhere with the Docs now.

I really feel for with those longs cycles, I thought I had it rough with 58 days but you're a trooper & so patient!

All the luck in the world for tomorrow x

Thanks Jen. We might not know til next Monday or Tuesday but the doc said within 2-3 working days but you never know! :)

x x

Oh Miss J.........I bet you are beside yourself!!!

Hopefully you'll have answers soon hunny xx

Thanks hun, I'm not doing too bad really, just hoping we've gone through such a long cycle for a very good reason.. ;)

x x

Glad to hear it, hope things get back on track quickly for you my lovely. :) x x

Thanks ladies, still no AF but am noticing when I wear my jeans (even though I bought a pair a size up) I get a bit crampy/achey like I'm squashing something cos when I put my leggings or pyjamas on it very quickly stops. :confused:

x x

Sounds like me! FX it's cos you're preg xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back