Quick update from me!

I can't believe you'll have to wait until tuesay, I'm dying to know the results so you must be going out of your mind. I thought blood results for pregnancy only took a few hours

God I hope Tuesday comes quick, even Hubby just said- "What's going on with Miss J today?"

I have to say hun that I always try not to get peoples hopes up as being here in TTC so long I see girls get there hopes dashed month after month but I do have a good feeling this could be it for you!

Fingers crossed!

xx

I'm stalking your thread too! Sorry you didn't get results today but will keep everything crossed for next week! x

I've only just got here and have read about your trials and tribulations. Fx for Tuesday (I don't know how you are so patient I'd be camped outside the doctors by now). So I too will continue to stalk this thread and hope for a happy outcome.

:blush: Aw thanks ladies!

Maybe - Aw! Hehe. :) x x

Well CD85 still no AF or any sign of her. My mum texted me yesterday to say she was feeling so positive about my blood results she almost bought a little outfit for baby! :faint: I was really surprised cos its so unlike her but just praying she's onto a good thing cos her instincts are normally right!! :pray:

x x

Thanks hun, really hope she's right cos I'd feel like a pleb otherwise. :( x x

I'm loving your mums instinct & sounds like she's got a knack of getting these instincts right as well

Everything I can possible cross is crossed my darling

xxx

Kezzamunster is right.. love how your mum has a feeling, and they always say mums are right arent they? Lots and lots of babydust for you:) :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Have just read your thread, sending happy, positive thoughts
xxx

fingers crossed for you missj!!!

Hope your mums instincts are right :)

Hope you get happy result on Tuesday. :) You really have such patience to have cycles that go on this long. Hoping that this extra long wait is positive. xxx

Thank you everyone, just popped on to say CD87 and still no sign of AF. Docs still don't have my results yet either, feeling pretty anxious, just want it over with lol! x x

Hi Miss J!

I've had a brainwave...:roll:

You know the bloods are tested the same day at the lab, it's just the paperwork in the post that takes a couple of days, you could ask you're doc very nicely to call the lab for the results??

If not I guess it's only one more day, well, 20 hours til the docs open tomorrow, not that I'm counting Lol!!

xx

OMG i cant believe ur results still aren't back I'm keeping everything crossed for you hunni xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back