Quick update from me!

Zita west was the lady from the great sperm race :)

Hiya ladies, no not considered going to a fertility doc - we'd rather wait a while longer and see what happens - mainly for personal reasons which I won't put all over the board. Think we're going to quit TTC cos it's frustrating as it is with my pathetic cycles without the added stresses of wondering about when we're ovulating or whether we actually will ovulate. Sorry for the little rant everyone but really not having a good day. Found out my GP never bothered to refer us for a scan, we're having to do it all ourselves. :wall: :strangle:

Massive congrats to those who have got BFPs, you're all so lucky and I really hope it's not long til I'm posting my own. Logging off for a few days - I'm sure I'll be back to my normal PMA self but til then I don't want to spread my negativity lol.

:love: :love:

x x x

Massive hugs for you missj, sorry your having a down day, hope you are back and feeling better soon!x

Feel better soon! Sending you lots of good vibes xx

Really sorry you're going through all this. Please look into changing your doctor, I don't think you'd be half as stressed if he actually did what he said.
Enjoy your break and come back soon xx

Am really sorry missjuly every1 deserves to get ther chance of a bfp. Hope you feel better soon. wer all thinking of you xxxxxx

:hugs: so sorry that your feeling low atm really hope you feel better soon, thinking of you xxx

Morning ladies, feeling a bit better, still waiting for a scan date but hey. :)

Missing being on here! Hope you're all well. x x

Helloooo lovely!!!

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better hun xx

Very glad to hear you are feeling better. And YAAAAAY for looking forward to getting a scan date.:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back