Quick update from me!

Hey Miss July, really have my fingers crossed for you. Whereabouts in kent are you? I'm in the Swale/Medway area... the doc I go to is so lovely: I'm in same position as you a bit at the mo. I'm on cd92 and awaiting the results of all my bloodtests. Don't think Im PG, just a bit of a haywire cycle as since I came off the pill they are getting longer and longer. If you do ever consider changing GP let me know and I can give you the name of mine :)

Miss J - I'm thread stalking hehe ... How are you doing?? Xxx

Oooooo any news on the results my lovely?

:dance: Happy birthday MissJs hubby :dance:

xxx

Yeh, happy birthday to hubby :yay:
Hope you get some positive news today, make sure you keep us updated, not that we are impatient or anything :clock: :lol:

I so hope you get some great news today. Got everything crossed xxx

PS Happy brithday hubbie!!

Oh...really crossing my fingers for you MissJ! This thread is almost the reason I get out of bed:)

Soo exciting!!!

Oooh sounds good Sunny! Hope so! x x

Thanks everyone, hubby phoned the docs and they haven't got my results yet so it looks like we'll know by Monday/Tuesday. :faint:

AF is staying away though - CD84 for me! :rolleyes: x x

Jomc - Blimey, CD92!! How frustrating hun. :hugs: Hope they settle down soon. :thumbup: We have another surgery practically opposite my current one and a friend of mine works there so might have a chat with her and see what they're like, thank you though. :) x x

Kezza - Aw thank you hehe! x x

stupid drs :strangle: I'm so excited for you, I've rushed to get everything done so I could come on here sooner :blush: really have got everything crossed for you :dust::dust::dust::clover::clover::clover: xx happy birthday to you hubby (nearly forgot - oops!)

Aw thanks P1nk11. :hugs:

Really appreciate it hun. :thumbup:

Ooh, I've just found out results should be here Tues/Weds! :yay: x x

I wonder how many of us are thread stalking for these results? :lol:
Can you not explain to the docs that it's not just you waiting for these results? You have about 20 other women wanting to know? :lol:

I wonder how many of us are thread stalking for these results? :lol:
Can you not explain to the docs that it's not just you waiting for these results? You have about 20 other women wanting to know? :lol:

Too true!! Maybe we should all phone up the surgery demanding that they get them done quicker!!! :D

Good luck MissJ xx

Lol aw, you're all so lovely, it's so nice to have the support of everyone, don't know what I'd do without you all. :) x x

Just gagged cos my cheese on toast which had brown sauce on it stank of cloves. :confused:

I've noticed gagging at food more often, mainly at the texture of it though... How odd! x x

Lol aw, you're all so lovely, it's so nice to have the support of everyone, don't know what I'd do without you all. :) x x

Just gagged cos my cheese on toast which had brown sauce on it stank of cloves. :confused:

I've noticed gagging at food more often, mainly at the texture of it though... How odd! x x

Yeh defo ill give them a ring and explain that you have the whole of the TTC community waiting on these results!:lol:

And the gagging defo sounds promising! xxx

Last edited:
Im thread stalking with everything crossed for you missj :fx: x x

Oh yes! Hope tuesday comes quickly! Everything crossed for you:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back