Quick update from me!

Ooooh missj, this is sooooo exciting. Fx for you hun and buckets of dust xxxxx

Arrrrgh so annoyed!!! The doctors have had second thoughts and told hubby they want me to have an appointment first which won't be til next week!!! ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHH don't they understand that I'm going insane?! x x

:cry: :cry: :cry: I just want to know, one way or another! :( :(

Oh no MissJuly thats horrid, Drs are sooo mean sometimes. *hugs8

Drs are so insensitive, I cannot believe they put people through this, so sorry you have to wait xx

Wtf....I didn't know they could do this, its Just not on at all!!

Did they say what the purpose of the appointment is?

xxx

Thanks girls, apparently he wanted to "review" me or something, which he was meant to do last cycle and actually didn't so I'm not keen on seeing him again - even if I have a cold! Hubby said we don't have to go but will find out more when he comes home tonight. *Sigh*

x x

This GP sounds like a right jobs worth! Sorry he's sh*te MissJ

xxx

Hubby said we're to "carry on as we have been"... so waiting and more waiting. I'm so fed up of waiting! :( x x

Scratch that, no blood test til we see the doc so waiting some more... :cry: x x

Oh Miss J, thats so crap and so disappointing.

You could always be a bit generous with the truth, go to A&E with bad 'tummy ache' and say you suspect you could be pregnant and you're worried then they would probably test/scan you to see.

Oh Miss J, thats so crap and so disappointing.

You could always be a bit generous with the truth, go to A&E with bad 'tummy ache' and say you suspect you could be pregnant and you're worried then they would probably test/scan you to see.

I was thinking this to & least you'd get seen today

xxx

I thought that too but hubby is only off tomorrow. The doctor isn't available til next week and even then we're not sure we can have a blood test. :(

x x

Missj this is so crap! it must be so frustrating have them mess you about like this. I dont think they appreciate what your gojng thru:hugs:

Hang in there sweet xxx

I think DW's idea is worth considering...! It's not good for you being messed about like this at all hun. And there is a chance you could get seen today, especially with how late you are in your cycle surely thats a big enough reason to look into things.

Could you maybe see another GP? Like explain to your surgery how late you are and that you need to know, because your doc fobbing you off until next week is not good enough.

Hope you are okay hun:hugs:x x x

Thanks ladies. When hubby phoned them yesterday the receptionist tried to get him to just have an appointment as normal but he refused and told her about my long cycle and how frustrating our last appointment was etc and so she said that we could come in on Wednesday and pick up the blood test request but it seems they've changed their minds and won't let me have one til I see the doc! :brat: :cry:

x x

Personally, this evening, when all the Drs are shut, I would go up to A&E and tell them you think your pg and worried and hopefully they'll test you straight away and totally bypass your Dr's surgery.

I agree with DW plus you had that fall when you broke your toe so you could say tummy pains following from that & low hormones run in your family to

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back