Quick update from me!

I know it's very long and you'll all want to slap me after this but just copying and pasting my last journal entry as it's all upto date and more detailed...

Hey ladies, just another update for you all, I'm SO chuffed to be back!!! Hubby's gone back to work ( :cry: ) and my toe is still broken so I'm pretty limited in what I can do so I am confined to PF for the day... Not that I mind! :wink:

CD80 today and still no sign of her!! :yay: Seem to be having some kind of discharge which is only there when I wipe, its a creamy/yellow colour. No idea if that's good or bad??

My tummy is probably the biggest alarm bell for my hubby and my mum in that it's still very rounded and it was very noticeable in some photos from my birthday! I'm terrified that if it's not little bean, I've obviously put on some weight but my mum and hubby don't agree - they think I've lost weight.... :confused:

Laying on my stomach was v. uncomfortable last night, felt like there was something inside that was poking through so I ended up in one position all night. :rolleyes:

I've come out in a few spots too but not sure that actually means anything to be honest. Oh and my nipples seem a bit sensitive/sore but not taking much notice cos it's not too bad. I am definitely feeling more tired than usual, falling asleep during the day/early evening then as soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm gone! I normally struggle to fall asleep so it's another thing that's different!

I've also been uber emotional, crying at the drop of a hat, I was in tears cos we couldn't make a decision about something, then I cried cos I couldn't finish my dinner cos I was too bloated and then I cried yesterday when I heard my niece say DaDa for the first time (first time I'd heard her) so it's just another tick in the box for my hubby!!

I'm trying to stay positive and upbeat - after all, AF isn't here, but I feel like I'm constantly looking over my shoulder for her! :wall:

We haven't tested since last week, it's the one thing that's making me question everything but hubby thinks we're pregnant. I'm just so worried AF is going to turn up and next cycle would be even harder! So please, please, PLEASE let it be a little bean. :pray:

Hubby is going to try and book us an appointment at the doctors this week but last time we went to the docs, I got caught by AF the next day so I'm feeling a bit wary lol. Sod's law and all that. :wink:

x x

Bless ya, it sounds like you are goin thru it. I dont know how you cope with all the long cycles TTC is hard enough without all the extra things you seem to have to deal with.

I really hope this is your month xxx

Thanks hun, I hope so too but if it's not my BFP then I get to try out Agnus Castus next cycle. Small bonus but hey. :) x x

MissJ you must have the patience of a saint!!

Really hope that this cycle is your one... was it your sister who had a super-shy BFP before?

And glad to hear they're gonna give you something if not!!

x

Lol I have oodles of patience but it is wearing thin now.. ;) Yep my sister got her BFP when she was 8-9 weeks pregnant, she said she knew she was pregnant so the BFNs didn't put her off. x x

God, you do have loads of patience, I'd definitely be asking the doctor for a blood test honey.
I still have everything crossed for you, xx

Thanks hun, just hoping they actually let me have a blood test done this time. :( x x

awh missj really hope there is a little bean in there :).. You well deserve it hunni.. Hopefully that BFP shows up soon xx

MissJ this is so exiting! Really hope you get your BFD soon! Nice of you to keep us updated! FX for you hun! Sending positive vibes in your direction!

xx

Thanks ladies, I've been booked in to see the doc on Wednesday so any spare prayers/baby dust that you might have...I'd appreciate massively! :blush:

CD81 today..... :yawn:

x x

Lots and lots and lots of babydust missj! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck for the docs tomoro hun :clover: really hope this is it for you :) everything you have said sounds promising!

Xxx

Thanks hun! OMG I just realised it's TOMORROW lmao I thought I had a couple of days yet! :dohh: Oh well, the sooner we know which way this will end, the better. x x

Fx for GPs tomorrow hun & if they tell you it's a bit of a wait for the results that's just pants, I got mine back in a day so keep that in mind
xxx

Wow really? Thanks Kezza. :) Sooooo nervous cos this is it...no more guessing... I'm petrified. :( :faint: x x

My GPs surgery doesn't take blood so they send you off to the local hospital to have it taken, my appointment was in the morning & they said the results would be available in the afternoon & they were

Don't let them fob you off, just isn't fair at all, esp after all this time so defo get them to push it through ASAP

Oh bless you, things will be fine & your one step closer to some fantastic news

xxxx

Ah I see, thanks hun. They said I'd have to go to a clinic or something for the blood test so not sure if it will be the same, I hope so though! They tried to get hubby to just have a normal doc appointment and he refused and said that the last appointment was terrible and we need something done asap. Yay hubby! :yay: x x

Ooooo you should get results back pretty much same day if not the day after, it's better when you go direct so you don't need to wait for the blood to be sent off, tested then returned etc

Ask the clinic how quickly you can get the results & get hubby to give them an ear bashing if need be as he did very well with getting the doctors appointment :yay: :yay:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back