Quick update from me!

ohhh hun what are u like lol! well u toe is the furtherst place on ur bdy from ur belly so dont worry plus a tiny lil bean would be well protected!!!

hope ur feeling ok rest up watch some crap tv (but JK please hah) and let the hubby look afta u xxx

PS come on birthday :bfp: woooooooooooooooo

Aw just wanted to say i hope you make a speedy recovery and i hope you get your bfp.
Good luck and fx for you hun. :) Amy xxx

I dont want to be the voice of doom and gloom but shouldnt they have asked if you might be pregnant before giving you an x-ray? My dentist refused to xray me when i was pregnant. Sorry, I dont want to worry you in any way, but thought I should say incase you were going back for another at any point!

I really hope you are pregnant though, it sounds so promising with AF taking so long xxxx

I thought this as well star fish & the fact they MissJ had fallen so thought would of been a top priority

xxx

oh dear! hope your toe sorts its self soon and good luck for the test!

Thanks for all the lovely replies ladies, I'm doing well, apart from the crutches!! :wall:

They hate me as much as I hate them but hey ho. Still no AF and testing soon, my mum texted me out of the blue asking if I was preg as she had a gut feeling I was... This, coming from the lady who in my last cycle told me she didn't think I was and I wasn't obviously as AF turned up! So I got a little excited then told her I couldn't go by gut feeling alone, wait til we get the actual BFP! :rolleyes:

She spotted my round tum and said it looked like a baby belly. :faint: She said I'd not put on any weight and seemed to get more excited about it being a baby! :slap:

Must keep level headed and get the BFP first, I'd feel so silly if we suddenly got AF instead!!

x x

Good luck Miss J.

I really hope you get your BFP this cycle. You have such tough long cycles.

Keep us updated. xx

good luck missj really hope this is it for you hun x

Fx for you missj, waiting eagerly to see your bfp xx

OMG MissJ poor you *hugs*

Broken bones and crutches are not fun.

Fingers very very tightly crossed for your BFP xxxx

Sorry to hear about your acciedent MissJ, hope the toe isn't causing you too much pain :hugs:

Keeping everything crossed that your BFP shows up today, I can't believe your test last week was negative.
I think I'm joining you with the strange OPK's this cycle, I didn't take them on holiday when I was due to OV and FF has also predicted i ovulated using my temps but did them everyday since I've been back just to see what they are like and unlike last cycle when the lines quickly disapeared after ovulation I'm still getting very obvious lines. Arghh it's all so confussing isn't it? xx

Any news MissJuly? i know you were re testing today? hope all is ok

xxx

good luck missj, hope yu had some good news today! tinkerbell that sounds really good :)

xx

You poor thing MissJ! Ouch!! Good luck testing today :dust:
Sounding good! Ooh at your mum eh!

Tinkerbell that sounds sooo good!! :dust:

Xxx

Wishing you the bestest of luck and everything MissJ! x

BFN day before yesterday but CD77 today and still no AF! :wall:

Belly is still rounded - have caught mum staring at it and hubby now calls it the baby belly. :rolleyes: No idea what I'm going to do if he's wrong. Feels like I'm never going to get my period!! And I hope I don't.. ;) It's my birthday evening tonight so going to limit the drinking just in case. Had some creamy/stretchy CM last night which confused me (as usual!) and have been feeling tired more often and nauseous too but trying to find rational explanations... :wall:

Hope everyone's good! :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back