Quick update from me!

Hey MissJ :wave:

Hope your ok & hubby is helping you recover

It's sounding very good for you & remember the most recent :bfp: 18wks :shock: Just to keep you in positive thoughts

Ok so it's 10 days since CD67 so maybe in another 4 days it will show as that would be 2 weeks late for AF going from your last cycle

COME ON LIL STICKY BEAN

xx

Thanks hun, am trying to keep positive but it's really hard when I yo-yo between emotions and I wish I could tell hubby what's happening but he's just as unsure as I am. My mum is convinced something is different and she's told me again about her "gut instinct" and I hate to get excited about it really but she's not usually wrong! I'm very close to her and she can always tell if something's wrong, normally by her gut feeling lmao! :rolleyes:

That's the other thing - I've been feeling uber emotional! Crying at the drop of a hat! :( x x

I just wanna give you the biggest :hugs:, it's got to be hard enough having long cycles let alone without this, you've got amazing inner strength hun

Fab thinking about a blood test though, you could be one of the girls that the HCG only shows through blood

:hugs: :friends: :hugs:

xxxx

& your right about mums, they are normally right about everything so sounding good & the emotional bit too

xxx

Thanks Kezza. :) Was reading up on it last night and apparently some ladies have low hormone which doesn't "spike" and therefore doesn't show on an HPT. My cousin and sister both had low hormone levels and so found out at the later stages so bearing that in mind as well. It's crazy!! Will be logging off soon as hubby will be up and we're off to (funnily enough) my mum's hehe! x x

Ooh if your family members also have probs with hpt, plus your mum's 6th sense, deffo get those bloods done asap!! FX for you hun :dust:
Xxx

So good to hear from you Missjuly! FX for you! Hope you get your BFP soon! You deserve it!

Got everything crossed for you Hun!! Hope you get your BFP xxx

Got everything crossed that you'll get the news you want soon :hugs: xx

Fingers and toes crossed for you hun :) i really hope this is it for you :)

x

Thanks ladies, still no AF so CD78 and mum's instinct is continuing. :rolleyes: Just hope she's not wrong, she's not usually!! I was with her the other day when she said she had a "gut feeling" my sister was at my other sister's house and about 20 minutes later, my sister texted her to say she was indeed at my other sister's!! :faint: x x

Going to wait til we have proper proof before we get too excited....I have noticed creamy CM which looks fertile, feels thin and slightly stretchy. :confused:

Hubby said I felt different during BDing, he has never said this before but said I felt swollen down there.... :eh:

The plot thickens!!! x x

Aww good luck Miss J!! :clover:

Hope you had a lovely b-day!

xx

Thanks ladies, CD80 today still no AF, hubby thinks we're pregnant and so does my mum....I am on the fence though - all self preservation really, I'm scared of being caught by AF and then all the symptoms we've had become false and it's even harder next cycle. :rolleyes:

Praying for a little bean, hopefully will go to the docs this week and get things sorted out. :)

x x

Fingers crossed for you hun, it does sound promising! :) will be good to get things sorted if you go to the docs xx

Thanks hun. :) x x

P.S. Thanks Maybe, my birthday was amazing! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back