quick question

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by chelsey123, Feb 22, 2012.

1. chelsey123

chelsey123 Member

Hi ladies,
    Just a quick question, wondering what advice you can give me regarding the best pregnancy tests?
    Which tests would you recommend? I've been told the clearblue digital is accurate.
    I've had a few negatives with first response but that was before I missed my period.

Thanks! X

2. Kezzipea

Kezzipea Well-Known Member

Hy hun!

Didnt want u thinkin nobody caredddd :)
    I think it depends on how early ur testing really.

If its a few days before ur period is due i personally think the more expensive ones are better as they seem to detect it more (clearblue etc)
    But if ur overdue ur AF most preg tests will pick it up.

I tend to buy cheapie ones and a couple of CB.... and also a digital CB (tht tells u how far along u r if under 3wks from conception)
    Then i use up the cheapie ones after period due and if get a faint line THEN i use the more exp ones to confirm.

But i know sometimes i cant WAIT till my AF date and end up using the exp ones anyway!!! LOL.

So its wateva works for u really.
    Im just an impatient fool!! :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Good luck

3. CARNAT22

CARNAT22 Well-Known Member

If you're period is late, most tests will work now - also read the instructions - as you probably don't need FMU.

I like digi's as there is no room for interpretation - you either are or aren't!

Best of luck

xxxxxxx