help needed on digital thermometers

vicki15

Reaction score
Hi girls
Just a quick question....does anyone know where the best place is to purchase a digital thermometer?
Ive just read Toni Weschler's book and have decided to start charting my temps.
Any advice would be fantastic...
Many Thanks and Good Luck on your journey to concieve
xx

Hi Viki,

Most chemists have bbt thermometers, you can get glass or digi the choice is personal to each person but I think most use digi. I use digi, if you go for digi just make sure you read operating instructions as they all vary.

With mine when you turn it on it shows the last temp taken then flashes ready so like I say read the packet and have a play with it before you use it x x Good luck sure some of the other girls will be on to advise x x

Hi Vicki :wave:

Any good chemist will stock them but make sure its a basal thermometer. I think boots do a pack but its around £15. Theres a few shops on ebay that do them as well and they deliver within 48 hours too and they are roughly £5.

Like Lou said, have a play with it when you get it as they are all different. Just make sure you test the same time everyday and before you even move in bed. Dont even say goodmorning to DH! Mine still gets annoyed at that lol.

Are you going to join us on the chartstalking thread? We all chart on there and have joined FertilityFriend to record our temps throughout the month and we basically help each other out and stalk each others charts for signs lol.

Good luck x

not boots own brand! according to that one im so cold, im dead!!!! :rotfl:

hi :wave:

i got mine from sme fertility think it was about £10- if u do a quick search online u can find a code for discount from them- i'll look it up if u want me to- just let me know!! it arrived either next day or day after that can't quite remember! its celcius to 2 decimal places.
like donna said make sure u come join us in chartstalkers!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back