quick bolognese sauce reply girls!!

Sage

Reaction score
I made mince bolognese yesterday and i wanna give some to ky for his lunch. i no he wont eat the meat as it is now as hes a lazy boy when chewing meat. how do i make a bolognese sauce that i can add some of the meat to so its easier for him to chew? is it just tomate paste and stock, lol i havent got a clue!

im not sure how to make a tasty one (ive tried a few but they :puke: ) so no help there.. sorry :rotfl:
So now i just use dolmio........ yummy x

ive use dolmio on mine buts its too thick for ky i no he'll pull out the mince :roll: can i blend it and add water and tomato paste? lol i dunno! that sounds minging though :puke: i no he'll eat it if its more wet lol if that makes sense!

Can you not mix the mince till its pretty much mush? I dont use the sauce jars, I only use packets, that way I can make as loose or dry as i want!

yeh i'll def moosh the mince then i kinda need to make it into a mince...sauce and put it on some pasta. im a rubbish cook :roll: just wanna get him to eat the blinkin meat and i no he will if its saucey!

I just use chopped tomatoes and a little crush garlic and a few herbs then blend (as harrison doesn't like to chew either)

haha oh dear! hes fallen asleep in his high chair waiting!! :wall: :lol:

all that effort :roll: :lol: typical man couldnt even wait! :rotfl: lol cheers for the help though girls!
DSC00646.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back