:( Fussy eater!! Updated :)

I guess we're doing ok atm.
AJ is tollerating new foods being on his plate, he may lick or touch them, which we're seeing as a positive.
His eating isnt too bad, today he ate cake! He would never even touch cake. (Its Spot the dog's 30th anniversary celebrations and playgroup had a birthday party for him :lol:)

Last night AJ ate spag bol :shock: couldn't believe it! :dance:
And atm he is playing with his weetabix chocolate mini's (1st time he's had them!)

Last night AJ ate spag bol :shock: couldn't believe it! :dance:
And atm he is playing with his weetabix chocolate mini's (1st time he's had them!)

:yay: well done!! Spag bol is something I usually get spat back at me!!! She always picks the really messy stuff :)

Does he like potatoes? If so cottage pie is good as you can hide carrots / celery / peas / mushrooms etc in there. I blitz the veg so Evie hardly knows it's there and she is eating this really well, have started leaving some chunks in there too and she doesn't seem to mind them so much now, although the peas come flying back at me most times!! :)

He doesnt seem too keen on the pasta, so extra sauce for him!
He does eat cottage pie (more mince and mash! Same diff) but we have to feed it.

He's getting soo good at feeding himself, he did his spag bol and a jelly at tea.

How is Evie doing with her eating? x

That's great he fed himself all that!! He is doing really well :yay:

Evie is doing ok, she is not so hot using a spoon, she can't seem to decide which hand she wants to hold it in and tends to swap all the time and ends up holding the wrong end. I've started putting her plate / bowl on her highchair tray using one of those magic mats so it sticks and giving her a spoon / folk while I feed her as well, she loves digging around in it and eats more from me as she has a distraction and something else to focus on. She knows the spoon is for eating but is preferring to play with it rather than use it properly :-( she does much better with a folk though and trys to put food on it herself.

Food wise she is doing really well, has started loving her weetabix which she never liked much and loves toast so she always has a good breakfast, she's even eaten chickpea stew and curry chicken pie really well at nursery this week :shock: and has now decided she likes fish pie too so on that front things are getting much better :) just the feeding to master now!!

Thanks for asking how she's getting on :) xx

Sounds like she's doing really well. Great to hear :)

AJ is the same with distraction, sometimes a spoon, a car, tv, books, even just sitting there but not talking to him works :lol: anything goes as long as he eats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back