is it OV pain??

jazzy2

Reaction score
Hiya i have finished my second round of clomid and and sure i was OV yesterday. I never normally get pain but i was in sainsburys yesterday and got this really sharp pain really low in my stomach, i couldnt even stand up straight. Ive never had this before, could it have been down to OV??

Can anybody help on this one? xx

hiya, it could be, but ovaries are teeny so being able to match a pain to their location is hard. have you done any opks? if you have had a + I would guess the pain could be ovulation. good luck. i can't remember but did you get confirmed ov last cycle? did u have prog/day21 done ?

Hi hun,
I had really bad OV pain this month! and it is my first cycle of clomid, I never usually get it.
Other girls confirmed they had more oV pain on clomid too.

Are you mid cycle? Did you have a follicle tracking scan recently, what dod they say?

xx

Thanks for your msgs.

im on day 17, i got a strong line on the cheap OPK yesterday so im putting it down to OV pain but it was really bad and i didnt have it with the first cycle of clomid!

i went for a scan on Tueday and they said that there was one which was on good size on the right but the let wasnt doing very much!

i had my day 21 bloods done last month and i think they said they were 51 which i was told was a good level, going again on thursday so fingers crossed!

How are you girls getting on with things? xx

oooh fingers crossed, sounds like ov pain , did you get lots of nookie about the same time ?

ooh yea we did so you never know eh, fingers crossed xxx

hey jazzy, im sorry i meant to keep you company in cloimd round 2 chat but ive had to keep away as bad ttc news :(

first of all prog of 51 last cycle is a great result so it is definately working for you. im now10dpo but 99% sure im not preg. what dpo are you now??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back