quality street or roses

leckershell

Reaction score
As per the question :D

I can never remember which of the 2 I prefer so I end up buying both, then remembering, then forgetting again the next year :doh:

Also, I put 'other' because I bet someone here will say they prefer miniture hero's or celebrations.

I like those too, but you just can't beat the good old fashioned quality street vs roses debate :D

i used to like roses when they had the strawberry cream and coffee cream but now im not sure which one my ex used to work for cadburys and everytime he came to see me he would bring a big tin of roses one for me one for my dad and one for my mum so i got a bit sick of them :D

I can't vote because I can't remember the difference!!! I do like them ones in the purple wrapper with the caramel and hazelnut inside. You can buy huge individual ones of them. yummmmm.

lou said:
I can't vote because I can't remember the difference!!! I do like them ones in the purple wrapper with the caramel and hazelnut inside. You can buy huge individual ones of them. yummmmm.
mmmmmmmm :clap:

sam96031 said:
i used to like roses when they had the strawberry cream and coffee cream

Yep i used to love Roses when they had these, but not so much now.

Prefer miniture Heroes now. Oh i fancy some chocolate now and i have none in the flat. Good job i am off shopping in a bit :lol:

Roses wins hands down every time for me - can't beat the taste of Cadburys :D

miniture hero's or celebrations for me :D

with roses and quality streets lots get left over but with miniture hero's & celebrations i'll eat them all!

Quality Street must

Strawberry creams not same in roses & orange creams

yum i want choc now

:roll:

I like them both but if I had to choose I would pick Roses :D

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate

I'd eat any of them, but if I had to choose a tin, would probably go for Celebrations :D ohhh - or Terry's orange segments hmmmmmm

I forgot about mint mingles... mmmm and of course ferrero rochers.

I decided on QS in the end though.

i love proper chocs from thorntons mmmmmmmmmm

quality street as I love those green praline triangles
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and those purple hazelnut ones. They do the big version of both now. yummy!

oooooo belgian choc sea shells !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back