quality street or roses

Tough one..... quality streets ...... no roses..... no quality streets, yes quality streets definately! Decisions, decsions!!!!

That was a tough one!

Roses all the way but they're not as good as they used to be.......why is that? :think:

Roses

I used to buy a tin of each evry christmas but now i buy a tin of roses and a tin of minuture heros

Since 'other' is an option I will go with Mingles - they are the best chocolates in the world! With QS and Roses there are always ones left over that no one likes. That just doesn't happen with Mingles :D

damn it now u spilt it lecker. cause i was gonna write something else but then i see other so id vote but cant remember which one has caramel kegs init. quality streets?

Misslarue said:
quality street as I love those green praline triangles
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and those purple hazelnut ones. They do the big version of both now. yummy!

Ooh a girl after my own heart
The triangles are on a 3 for 99p at my co op, i bought them as stocking filler thing but the opened then selfs and jumped in my mouth one after the other, shocking chocolate behaviour i tell you!!! :rotfl:

At the moment i have Segsastions, QS and Celebrations in the house and so far so good they aren't as naughty as the big traingle!

whichever it is with purple ones :)

I used to love the Coffee creams, but the b******ds stopped doing em :cry:

Q/S are manky. lool. wouldnt thank you for them lmao.

rose are ok, but they used to be soooooooooo much nicer....who am i kiddin? i still like me roses.

Its been sooooo long since I ate any of either of those......so I go with other, and agre with Natalie&Jake.....Lindt!! All the way!! Yum yum!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back