Putting it on hold :(

TwinklinPixi3

Reaction score
Well, seems we're going to stop trying for a bit :(

I'm handing in my notice at my job tomorrow (work at the local hospital), as it's making me so miserable, just can't stand working there anymore. Never thought I'd hand my notice in without a job to go to, but this job sucks more than I could have thought... either way, it's not very wise for us to keep trying if I'm going to be changing jobs, and possibly be out of work for a short while.

Will keep posting on here tho, we're only taking like a 1-2 month break *hopefully* anyway :)

Oh no! Sorry to hear that Pixie...

What do you do at the hospital? My mum is a sister.

Maybe look into some bank work? My brother does that and he gets paid a small fortune and he's not even qualified at all in nursing or care.

At leats your being sensible about it, i'm not sure i would be :)

You'll be back on track in no time!

I work in Theatres as a theatre assistant (unqualified position) - only been working in the hospital for just under a year and I really hate it... just the attitude of the people who are a higher rank than you, it's very archaic and hierarchical, not what I'm used to :p I'm a Graphic Designer by trade, so very different from what I'm trained to do :p

Just can't stand it there anymore :(

My mother-in-law is a sister in theatres too :)

good luck with whatever you decide to do twinklin pixie x

Hey there,is's such a shame you have to stop trying when you really want to carry on!

I'm in a similar position,i am going away xmas,we do every year,and as i felt quite ill in my last pregnancy in the first trimester,i wouldn't want to go on a flight and in a differewnt country feeling like that so if i don't get any luck this month or next i will have to have a little break till after hol because i don't want to risk being ill for that,so hope it happens this month xxx

Thanks Cherelle :) I'm heading into the city centre tomorrow to the recruitment agencies to see what they can do :)

Yeah Louise, it's hard but it'll be worth the wait, much better than getting preggers when out of work :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back