Putting plans on hold

twinkle84

Reaction score
Hi,
Ive been trying for a baby for 7 months now and everything I plan and think about is being thought about with being pregnant. I thought id be preg for xmas and wasnt, then there was a trip away . . . I wasnt, now its my birthday next week and probably wont be! Me and hubby were on about going to Australlia in the summer, but now i dont know if i'll be pregnant or not and if i was i wouldnt want to really fly that far and spend all that money on a holiday when it could be used on the baby and maternity leave etc but my mood is really really low at the minute and I'm thinking i prob wont be preg and miss out on a holiday aswel, then I really will feel sorry for myself.

Any advice? Does anyone put plans on hold? and im worried i could be like this for years! x

I know what you mean hon but you can't put your life on hold. Perhaps plan the holiday but book it just before you go?

Yeah sounds sensible advice to me. It is difficult making plans but also hard to miss out on everthing too so I agree with Annei, plan but book last min x x x

It is so hard *hugs* We have a holiday to florida booked and we dont know what will happen, but we are gonna carry on with our plans and if a pregnancy pops up in the way then we will have to just work it into our plans. If you dont have other things to occupy your mind other than TTC you'll go crazy hun!

Thanks ladies. Just starting to get really down hearted and thinking we could be waiting years and its a long time to put your life on hold! Im just feeling really down hearted about it all and I think everytime an event comes around that I thought i may be preg for and able to share the good news, it doesnt happen. I read in a book once 'you cant be dissapointed if you dont make plans in life' I'm starting to think thats quite true really. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back