In Law's.

Serendipity_ said:
Trudyscrumptious76 said:
Yes that's me! Any excuse to show my dogs off! What am I going to be like with this baby! :lol:

:lol:

n510016410_2214382_93.jpg

:cheer:

They are lovely dogs.

I was not having a go hun and I was simply pointing out that there are more dangerous dogs out there then others but thats not going to stop us having pets.
I'm sorry I took the "perfect" statement out of context but you can see why I did yes? as I did not know you were joking :)
I am not saying to get rid of your lovely dogs, thats not what this was about.

:hug: :hug:

Morganuk said:
They are lovely dogs.

I was not having a go hun and I was simply pointing out that there are more dangerous dogs out there then others but thats not going to stop us having pets.
I'm sorry I took the "perfect" statement out of context but you can see why I did yes? as I did not know you were joking :)

Thanks. :hug:

Yeah I can see why... Like the person who said I was "making a joke out of it all". The reason I am "making a joke out of it all on here" is because we (OH and I) have made our minds up about it and wasn't asking for opinions, so not too fussed what people say. But I am going to defend my dogs though, as thats what you do.. :D

They are cute, my big kids. :D

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
I wouldn't worry about the In laws too much. They are just trying to look out for you. It might be worth mentioning that if they do come over and the dogs and baby are in the same room any anxiety they feel will be picked up on by the dogs and they'll end up agitated.

Which your MIL will interpret that she was right all along instead of realising she's the one sending the bad energy. (if you've no idea what I'm talking about read Ceasers site, dogs pick up on our energy)

Just for the record before people start trawling out sites with top 10 evil dogs can they please research the matter properly and not scare monger. Small dogs are just as likely to bite and cause injury or fatalities as big dogs are.

Also I agree Hamsters are innocent! They are usually behind bars anyway. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just for the record before people start trawling out sites with top 10 evil dogs can they please research the matter properly and not scare monger. Small dogs are just as likely to bite and cause injury or fatalities as big dogs are.

Clearly you are talking about me.
As said that was just an example.
It is a FACT that some dogs are genectially more dangerous then others and if you knew about animals then would know this :doh:
It is not a scare tactic, just an example of how some breeds if not trained correctly can be more dangerous then others.
We can all train our dogs to the best of there ability but this does not mean then can not snap.
Yes this can be any dog but the list which you mention is to show which can be more dangerous if and when it does.
Oh and just for the record it was not the top ten evil dogs, it was top ten most dangerous.

I'm more scared of little scrawny dogs to be honest, than big dogs. I've grown up with big dogs but its these little yappy dogs I hate :? :shock:

Serendipity_ said:
Morganuk said:
They are lovely dogs.

Thanks. :hug:

Yeah I can see why... Like the person who said I was "making a joke out of it all". The reason I am "making a joke out of it all on here" is because we (OH and I) have made our minds up about it and wasn't asking for opinions, so not too fussed what people say. But I am going to defend my dogs though, as thats what you do.. :D

They are cute, my big kids. :D

Hun I totally understand why you would protect your doggys, they become like family to us.
I love dogs and when I move amgoing to get one :cheer:
Ive mostly grew up with German Sheaphards ( which are on that list :lol:) and apart from a few minor incidents they,ve been great pets.
Im not going to keep going on now as its starting to bug me :lol: never ind you :lol: :hug:
All the best with your baby :hug:

Morganuk said:
Hun I totally understand why you would protect your doggys, they become like family to us.
I love dogs and when I move amgoing to get one :cheer:
Ive mostly grew up with German Sheaphards ( which are on that list :lol:) and apart from a few minor incidents they,ve been great pets.
Im not going to keep going on now as its starting to bug me :lol: never ind you :lol: :hug:
All the best with your baby :hug:

Yeah, we've had German Shepherds, I love them, so lovely. :)

Yeah I know, last time I post about the In Laws :wall: :doh: :lol:

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
Ooo I nearly quoted that bit too. He's great he has a big facility and has lots of dogs - his pack. He has everything in there from Pit bulls to Rotties. The way they all respect him and part when he walks into their compound is amazing. It's all about being pack leader. Not easy when they are lookin at you all cute and fluffy!!! :rotfl: I wish I was pack leader. :( I'm definitely at the bottom, I'm way too soft!

You'll be fine. I'm sure as an owner of a big dog you've had to put up with stupid comments all the time anyway. My B is a cross between an American Bulldog and Boxer, he weighs 7 stone and if he's on his hind legs is taller than me. We regularly walk with 2 weimaraners, a british bulldog and 2 or 3 labs. no one will play with us, as our dogs are too big!!!! :shock: It's ridiculous! These are other dog owners who should no better. My dog has only every been attacked by small dogs. Yet somehow it's my fault. Despite the fact everytime we've been happily playing from nowhere this small ball of fluff appears and starts biting him! :shakehead: I've had to develop quite a thick skin as I'm sure you have too! :roll:

You'll be fine. I'm sure as an owner of a big dog you've had to put up with stupid comments all the time anyway.

What stupid comments?.

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
What stupid comments?.

Someone asked if my dog should be off the lead despite the fact he was playing with 2 toddlers at the time! Very vicious!!! :roll:

:doh: Being a dog owner certainly makes you see the dumb people in the world :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back