Progesterone

SugaryIris

Reaction score
for the ladies who have taken progesterone during the tww, I’m taking crinone which is a progesterone gel that you put up your hooha every night.

I’m now 8dpo and I haven’t had any progesterone side effects, am I just lucky or could this be a suggestion that it isn’t working/enough?

I’d appreciate any feedback with your experiences xx

The only side affects I had was bloating and constipation but felt fine other than that x

Yeah, I didn't really get any symptoms but be aware that it does thin your skin so can cause light bleeding which can obviously be scary when pregnant! Xx

Thanks ladies, good to know I’m not the only one with no symptoms x

I took the pessaries and I was told they give you all the pregnancy symptoms. I was so emotional towards my test date but I was pregnant. I was crying in the shower for no reason and was exhausted and thirsty... I was told all of those Could kd have been the progesterone. A few girls in my clinic who got negative tests had similar symptoms and were apparently caused by the progesterone

I'm due to start them 12 hourly next week. Oh the joys. I am on prognova to thicken my linning for transfer and I have alllllll the ewcm it's apparently normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back