Problems have already started :(

Thats great, I'm glad everything is seeming on the up, and hope your little bean makes a show either tomorrow or next friday, all the worrying and pain will be worth it when you see that lil heart beating on the screen for you. Sorry you've had a worrisome time Sami, hope everything else goes smoothly, and the pain stays away x

Thanks girls :)

Looking at my hCG levels, it shows that today I would be between 21-23 dpo, which would make baby 5 weeks, must have a very high count after all if baby's sac only measures 4 - 4.5 weeks :?

Sami, that's great news! Well chuffed for you :hug:

Sami said:

Looking at my hCG levels, it shows that today I would be between 21-23 dpo, which would make baby 5 weeks, must have a very high count after all if baby's sac only measures 4 - 4.5 weeks :?

Hi Sami,

can you tell me what your levels are and what date was your last period?

I don't know if you've read my thread I posted yesterday ("Nothing on scan and bit of pain"), but I have been having some problems similar to you and I went for a scan at 5 weeks after my last period and then 6 weeks (Saturday just passed) and they are still saying my womb is completely empty - no sack or anything.

But on Friday 25/8 my levels were 400 and then on Sunday 27/8 they were 1200.

I'm really worried that they can't see ANYTHING yet, especially as I still have pregnancy symptoms... feeling sick and really sore boobs.

Surely they should be able to see something by now?? (my last period was 22/7). Really worried it's ectopic.

Thanks,

Hayley

Oh Sami, sounds good news to me! :cheer:
I am so happy and relieved for you, have been thinking about you todayxxx :hug:

Yay!!!!!!!!

So so so so so pleased for you Sami, I was sure it was all going to be ok.

Im hoping this is the first and last problem you have this pregnancy!!

Really is brilliant news, I bet you feel so much better :hug:

Yey that is good news hun. All they saw on my first scan was a sac, then on the next a fetal pole and then on the 3rd one they finally saw a heartbeat. Its such a horrible waiting game but that sac is a VERY positive sign. I'm so happy for you. :hug:

HayleyAnne said:
Sami said:

Hi Sami,

can you tell me what your levels are and what date was your last period?

I don't know if you've read my thread I posted yesterday ("Nothing on scan and bit of pain"), but I have been having some problems similar to you and I went for a scan at 5 weeks after my last period and then 6 weeks (Saturday just passed) and they are still saying my womb is completely empty - no sack or anything.

But on Friday 25/8 my levels were 400 and then on Sunday 27/8 they were 1200.

I'm really worried that they can't see ANYTHING yet, especially as I still have pregnancy symptoms... feeling sick and really sore boobs.

Surely they should be able to see something by now?? (my last period was 22/7). Really worried it's ectopic.

Thanks,

Hayley

My levels from yesterday have only just increased over 1200, so it's unlikely you would have seen anything before anyway as I couldn't see anything 2 days ago either. Did you have an internal scan? That's how they saw on mine, they couldn't see anything on a normale extenal scan.

Your levels indicate your pregnancy is the same gestation as mine, about 4 - 4.5 weeks. Have you got another scan booked? My last period was about 5.5 weeks ago now, but I know I ovulated late sound like you must of too hun. x

sami am so pleased all seems ok hun :hug: xxxxxx

Sami said:
My levels from yesterday have only just increased over 1200, so it's unlikely you would have seen anything before anyway as I couldn't see anything 2 days ago either. Did you have an internal scan? That's how they saw on mine, they couldn't see anything on a normale extenal scan.

Your levels indicate your pregnancy is the same gestation as mine, about 4 - 4.5 weeks. Have you got another scan booked? My last period was about 5.5 weeks ago now, but I know I ovulated late sound like you must of too hun. x

Yes I had an external scan and then an internal one at 5 weeks when my levels were 1200, and then an internal one again at 6 weeks (didn't test levels again).

I've got another scan booked tomorrow, will let you know what happens.

Thanks for the support x

HayleyAnne said:
Sami said:

Yes I had an external scan and then an internal one at 5 weeks when my levels were 1200, and then an internal one again at 6 weeks (didn't test levels again).

I've got another scan booked tomorrow, will let you know what happens.

Thanks for the support x
Hun, i hope ur scan goes well xxx :hug:

Went for the scan, sac is growing but no baby inside that they can see. Got another scan in a couple of weeks time in MK unless anything happens in the mean time. Feeling pretty crap about it all.
The other hospital (where I had the scan yesterday) called me in for another scan for some reason, so I'm off there again tomorrow. Just wanna know what's going on now :(
Trying to hold onto the hope that the little mite is just hiding.

EDIT: My hcg levels are now showing a continuous rise indicating that my pregnancy is between 22 and 24 days past ovulation, which would make baby 5weeks and 1-3 days. Should be seeing something :(

ah sami, i hope everything is ok for you, let us know how you get on tomorrow with your scan? :hug:

Aw hun, really got my fingers crossed for you and LO, sending you loads of baby glue xxxxx

Oh Sami, I hope the baby makes a show for you soon - hopefully its just camera shy?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back