Problems have already started :(

Hope bub shows soon Sami, the fact that your hcg levels are rising is a good sign surely?

They can still rise just the same with a blighted ovum hun.
Fingers crossed I see something tomorrow. Wierd how they called me back in :? :pray:

Sami said:
They can still rise just the same with a blighted ovum hun.
Fingers crossed I see something tomorrow. Wierd how they called me back in :? :pray:

Ahhh I didn't know that.

Hope bub shows tomorrow. Is there any chance that the figures you're checking could be wrong?

Sami I had a scan at exactly 5 weeks gestation and there was nothing in my sac either. All I saw was a tiny gestational sac, with a tiny blury bit in the corner, which I assume could have been the start of the yolk sac. - It wasn't until my scan at 6 weeks I saw a baby and a heartbeat. Even then they had to do a lot of zooming in and out to see it - It's still very early days and many women will not see a heartbeat until 7 wks gestation.

Wishing you lotsa
goodluck1.gif
goodluck1.gif
goodluck1.gif

Not really, the blood results are very accurate and now fit with when I ovulated, not LMP (which is why doc thought they were low before, he went by LMP). By now the yolk should be seen even if baby isn't.

Sami this was my scan at 6wks and 1 day - See how small it is even then? - and I went on to have a very healthy baby boy. Most people won't see a baby, let alone a heartbeat at 6wks, let alone 5. Sit tight, it's not over yet!
6wks.jpg

Thanks for the pictures hun. I'm not expecting to see a HB anytime soon, I know that comes much later, just to see a spec would be enough to keep this mummy happy. I just wanna see something to prove everything is okie y'know - it's such a worry.

I went for a scan with Rebecca (dating so i thought) but it turned out she was only 6+3 and all I could see was a heartbeat, no bean, just a pulse on the screen! :think:

aw sami, i dont have any advise on this but i really hope everything is ok! :hug:

Sami, good luck for today's scan, if nothing can be seen today though, could you not ask the other hospital to scan you next week instead of in two weeks' time? You'll be between 6-7 weeks next week, so surely they might see something then? Either way, good luck for today, will be thinking about you :hug:

Yep me too Sami...my thoughts are with you praying you come out of that hozzie beaming from ear to ear :hug:

hi Sam,

hopeing everythign is okay today - we are all thinking of you !!

Thanks girls. I will ask Laura, I'm dying to see something! I do have one next Friday but whether that is kept to that or not because they re-called me in today, but it should be. I am 5weeks 2-4days today by the levels, so hoping we see something today. Different hospitals have slightly different scanners so today's could be better, plus an extra days growth could be all we need to see it.

Glad you have got your positive head on hunny!!

Will be waiting to hear the results.

Sending you BIG POSITIVE VIBES :hug:

Thank you Jade :hug:
Thanks everyone for keeping me positive, I'm going in there a bit less stressed today, got to keep calm!
Hopefully it's just hiding, fed up of trying to be captured!

When I started bleeding last time I was one day shy of 5 weeks, and the hospital wouldnt scan me till I hit 6 weeks or they wouldnt be able to see anything, and even then they said not to get me hopes up cause they might not be able to see anything at 6 weeks either.

Have the pains eased off at all, or have you had anymore bleeding?

No more bleeding, the pain is still stabbing my right hand side and I have bad cramps still, like a very heavy dragging too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back