Probably too much information!!!

lozzi

Reaction score
3 days ago i had a blood loss down there just blood on its own.

but yesterday out of many toilet trips on 3 consecutive trips when i wiped there was what can only be described as clear stringy snot..

is this my show/plug coming away?

Ooh how exciting if it is!! I'm getting a bit nervous now as the people I've "grown big with" on this forum are starting to have their babies!!!

Yeah that sounds like youre show Lozzi, but don't panic, i've had this for weeks too, so doesn't necesarily mean anything is gonna happen anytime soon hun! So chill! :wink:

Vicki83 said:
Yeah that sounds like youre show Lozzi, but don't panic, i've had this for weeks too, so doesn't necesarily mean anything is gonna happen anytime soon hun! So chill! :wink:

im beginning to think im gonna go over and have to be induced... haha

doesnt help that my new hospital dont have the same policy as my old hospital. so basically theyre disregarding my amended Due date, and going with the first one, even though the last three consecutive scans have said the same amended due date :wall:

altho when i stand up i get really sharp pains and these come and go for up to an hour! so u never know haha

Are the sharp pains down in your la la? If it is this is probably just babys head getting into position! I've been getting them too and everytime i'm like yes maybe this is it but no! So i am just waiting on getting picked up and i am going into town and try and shake this baby out with all the walking! :lol:

I have heard you can lose your 'show' weeks before baby is born.

These babies will come when they are ready!!

I thought you were having your broadband disconnected Loz?

JaidyBaby said:
I have heard you can lose your 'show' weeks before baby is born.

These babies will come when they are ready!!

I thought you were having your broadband disconnected Loz?

yeah they said that broadband wudnt be activated at my new house till thursday 28th, but my dad said to try it being as impatient as he is, and it works :cheer:

you lot thougth you'd got rid of me didnt you muwhahahhha :dance:

lozzijane i would say you've had a pretty heavy show and i would prepare for an early birth chick.

budge said:
lozzijane i would say you've had a pretty heavy show and i would prepare for an early birth chick.

if i do go early its my fault... my dad wont unpack so ive been lumping boxes round its doing my head in, everything looks soooo untidy...

todays mission is washing all of my baby clothes again

lozzijane said:
doesnt help that my new hospital dont have the same policy as my old hospital. so basically theyre disregarding my amended Due date, and going with the first one, even though the last three consecutive scans have said the same amended due date :wall:

:think: Ohh that's interesting, because I had mine put back too. At one point I think we only had a week between us!!
What were your original dates hun?? (I'm just hoping here! :wink:)

My original due date at my "dating scan" was 22nd january.

last 3 scans said im due 15th jan.

we'll see eh...

my bump is measuring 38 weeks apparently, which coincides my period due date exactly!!

id go by you period dates lozzi. i reckon that baby will come tomorrow!

lozzijane said:

we'll see eh...

my bump is measuring 38 weeks apparently, which coincides my period due date exactly!!

My original due date is the 22nd Jan! But thats going by my LMP. I reckon Budge is right (she's knows about these things!) Tomorrow it is :wink:

AND STOP MOVING BOXES YOUNG LADY ITS NOT GOOD FOR YOU :hug:

budge said:
id go by you period dates lozzi. i reckon that baby will come tomorrow!

TOMORROW?!

:shock:

she cant possibly come tomorrow im no were near ready!!! haha

yeah a bloody shoe as you've described is really good sign. i had a show a few weeks before all of mine but only a bloody one HOURS before giving birth. Tomorrows the day

Misslarue said:
lozzijane said:

we'll see eh...

My original due date is the 22nd Jan! But thats going by my LMP. I reckon Budge is right (she's knows about these things!) Tomorrow it is :wink:

AND STOP MOVING BOXES YOUNG LADY ITS NOT GOOD FOR YOU :hug:

haha in my house if i dont do it it doesnt get done!!! lol my room is almost unpacked, its my dads room thats causing the problem, i HAD a large dining room, its been took over by hundreds of dads boxes...

damned men, moves me late in pregnancy, then doesnt even unpack!!! haha

and STOP moving boxes! you'll regret it after the birth when your back goes and you can't fookinhmove! STOP IT!!!!

Im so jealous!! Everyone has signs and is having babies that are due earlier than me!

Im gonna be the last preg bird standing soon :cry:

JaidyBaby said:
Im so jealous!! Everyone has signs and is having babies that are due earlier than me!

Im gonna be the last preg bird standing soon :cry:

awww :hug: my period due date was day before urs hun remember in the beginning!

ppl do go into labour wihtout shows....

u cud suprise us all and pop ur lil man out unexpectedly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back