I know something is happening. Early labour I think!

oooooooooooooo another labour thread on its way. Fx this is it for you honey!! Feel like everyone is having their babies and leaving! :-(

Rang them back and they said it def sounds like my show. They did say I could go up but said I didn't have to cos me and baby have both been monitored just this afternoon. Just said to ring with any concerns or if anything progresses. Just got mild pains like very early period pains but I wouldn't say I was contracting. Yet. But then I don't know. Ha ha. But I do feel uncomfortable and flushed xx

OMG i am crapping myself....lol...almost literally...just had 5th poo of the day!!! xx

Ohhhh!!! That's the 'big clear out' before labour!!! This must be it!!! How exciting!! EEEEEEKKK!! Good luck! xx

thanks....lol....i am hoping for another clear out so its all gone!! even though it doesnt help my piles any...lol xx

Wow this is exciting hun, not long now! :) you ok? Bet your pacing all over the house!! Xx

Think this is it ladies. Lots of pinkish discharge now and period type pains getting more noticeable. Got real bad head. Hope that goes before I need to push. Lol. Still not contractions as such but just had a pain that came and went and made me think oohh that's a pain! Xx

omg omg this sooo sounds like it!! im going into work tomoro so not gonna be able to keep an eye out during the day but GOOD LUCK i hope it really is it, and i will jump straight on the laptop when i get home hoping to see things have happened

xxxxxxx

Hope yours goes faster than mine seems to be. Lol. Xxx

Doesn't seem to be lol. But something def going on. Will still be here at weekend wait and see xx

Now - who was complaining about no labour watches. Lol. I'm gonna blame them!!

Damn that might have been me :wall2: xxx

Ooh good luck. Looking forward to seeing your updates xx

Yeah it's gone a bit mad. I don't feel in enough pain yet but the stuff coming out of me is the give away. Just waiting for the OOOOOOWWWW pains to start. Not that I want them but as its inevitable I just want it over with xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back