I know something is happening. Early labour I think!

Samsgirl

Reaction score
If you have read my other thread following consultant appointment and scan u won't believe this!

I said how there was some pinkish discharge. Well we just had some sexy time to try and move things on and just wiped again and there is now proper blood. Not a lot but proper red blood and only thing I have had like it all pregnancy. Have been losing snot type mucus over last few days so maybe this is more of my plug......

Not getting hopes up but am shaking. Lol plus walking to loo just then was hard! But I know it can be days or weeks still from now. Getting the odd mild cramp low down but nothing major yet. Xxx

Last edited:
Ahhhh sounds promising get bouncing or walking up and down stairs!

Give the mw a ring hun, any kind of blood should be rung through I think. Good luck and hope this is it xxxxxxxxx

That's how mine started! Like my period started. And after i'd been at the hospital in the morn! OMG good luck!!! Xxx

Sounds promising FX hun good luck x

Does sound promising! Fingers crossed for you...! I would give MW a call though if there's quite a lot of blood... Good luck! Xx

There was only a tiny bit. Rang ward and they said to put a pad on and ring back in an hour and tell them what has happened. Xx

Go for a walk if you can it's the best thing to get things going!!

Oooohhh how exciting! Another labour watch? Lol! Do u have a text buddy lined up? Xx

aaarrrggghh!! omg the last few days have been so exciting!!!! Extra massive good luck lol xxx

Yeah it's butterflykisses. Hubby is too excited but I don't think it's anything. Yet. Could be wrong though xx

Fingers crossed this is it!!! :) xxx

ohhh sounds like something is defo going on

at my mw today i was asking about waters going and she sais it can leak with pink tinge to it :)

SO a bit more thread stalking for me on all the labour threads then :)

I know I shouldn't be here yet but I am just getting a feel for the place lol :)

Good luck

xx

Bless you! FX this is it and it's an easy stress free delivery xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back