I know something is happening. Early labour I think!

Woo hoo!!! Exciting. Can't wait to see boo boo

OOOO, its going to be a busy for a few days in here!! Best of luck xx

OMG just seen this. How exciting!!! Looking forward to your updates Hun, let us know how things go when you can. Good luck babe x

Oh how exciting! Good luck! By the way i didn't get much more than period pains until I was 9cm so fx you might also be one of the lucky ones! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Good luck hun hoping we'll both be meeting our little ones soon x x

I think it's going away!!! Gonna go to bed I think just in case I need sleep xx

Just got this thru

"Sorry if this wakes you. In hospital. It came on so so quick. Started contracting at 12.30 and by 3am they were only two mins apart so they told me to come in. Not getting a break between them and they are so intense :( only 1cm but cervix is fully shortened and boo boo very low and head pushing cervix. So just need to dilate more now. X "

Boo boo won't b long now hopefully :)

bloody hell. if it goes like it has been this could be me in 2 days time lol. ive just had loads of jelly stuff on wipeing last night. was thinking it could be the EPO capsules but ive been useing them for a while now and never had that before....damn.......and had a really squirmy baby and loads of pain in my foof yesterday just like claire said i would lol

bloody hell. if it goes like it has been this could be me in 2 days time lol. ive just had loads of jelly stuff on wipeing last night. was thinking it could be the EPO capsules but ive been useing them for a while now and never had that before....damn.......and had a really squirmy baby and loads of pain in my foof yesterday just like claire said i would lol

oooooooooooo be afraid be very afraid!!! lol. Have I scared you???? lol.

lol its just scary that ive had the exact same symptoms but 2 days behind and now shes in labour! i have to get more RLT now as ive ran out again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back