Private Scans??

KarolinaMoon

Reaction score
I am almost 16 weeks now, but won't be getting my 20 week scan until 30th April, which feels like AGES away!! I am considering having a private scan/3d scan done, but I have read that they can't tell the sex until 18-20 weeks anyway. Also the private scans all seem a little expensive :shock:
Just wondering if anyone else has had a private scan done before their routine 20 week scan, and if they we're told the sex before 18 weeks?

xxx

I was told the sex at 15 weeks, you can have a sexing scan at 16 weeks so you can find out earlier, I certainly am x

I got told a girl at a sexing scan which was available from 16 weeks

I'm having an early scan but don't want to find out the sex....can you tell by your pic what the sex is at 16 weeks or do you think I can get away with not knowing and still have the scan?x

Can I ask how much the scan cost? I am v anxious at moment, would like to know all is ok with LO!! I'm going away for a few days with OH from 25th April, and Im in two minds about having a scan before we go away incase anything shows up !!!! I think after having a mc in Oct has just made me very very cautious!!! xxx

Can I ask how much the scan cost? I am v anxious at moment, would like to know all is ok with LO!! I'm going away for a few days with OH from 25th April, and Im in two minds about having a scan before we go away incase anything shows up !!!! I think after having a mc in Oct has just made me very very cautious!!! xxx
was 69pounds plus 15 pound for the dvd x

I'm having an early scan but don't want to find out the sex....can you tell by your pic what the sex is at 16 weeks or do you think I can get away with not knowing and still have the scan?x
I think u r most likely 2 get away with it x

I am having a sex scan at 16 weeks. They can surely tell from 16 weeks. That's if the baby decides to open its legs :lol:

yes they can defo tell from 16 weeks I could not wait til my 20 weeks scan and i ll b almost 22 weeks by the time i go for my 20 week scan x

Can they pick up any abnormalities at 16 weeks, or is it just to tell gender of the baby? I found a clinic near me that does gender scans from 16 weeks for £79 plus a free look at 4d on screen. Im in 2 minds about it!!! xx

Im going for a sexing scan at 16 weeks im going with babybond which is 79 with a 4d freeview, i have already had 4 scans (3nhs and 1 private) and having a scan just seems to put my mind at rest as im a very anxious person and havent had an easy pregnancy and plus dont think i can wait til my 20 week scan in may to find out as i just want to go shopping lol xx

babybond is the clinic I have been looking at too. the 4d freeview sounds good!!! I am the same, v anxious, i think it comes from having a previous mc in oct. I dont get paid again till Wednesday, so will have to wait til then to book it anyway, so gona talk it over with OH n see what he thinks. He would rather not know the gender though but will go with what I want as he says I have to do all the hard work lol. Still knowing he would rather not know the gender makes me feel a bit guilty for finding out lol xx

I'm going for gender scan on Saturday :D they can tell the sex from 16 weeks :) if LO behaves lol, its £60 but where I'm going they do a package for gender scan and 4d scan, separate scans, for £150 inc all pics and dvd's x x

i had the gender scan with babybond & it was by far the best scan i have had - the 4d part was amazing! :)

i was exactly 16 weeks pregnant & was able to tell me the sex of my baby no problem so would highly recommend babybond! xx

I can get an appointment for Sunday, its just for a gender scan and you get a 4d freeview...not entirely sure what that is?? Is that just a look on screen I wonder, or do you get any 3d pics with it? Havent booked it yet, but I am verging more towards going for it now lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back